Before - during- & hopefully the end result =)

Options
this is what i'm going for... my pre preggo body (I got pregnant with a high risk pregnancy of twins and was put on bed rest.. gained over 75lbs)

14mriYkIdfMoRokM85K0jRp5YagMM450e.jpg

and this is my progress after I was given the go ahead to start exercise
new.jpg

Replies

• kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing so well! You can really see the difference. You will get there!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    You are making amazing progress, definitely! Congrats to you on your results and on your twins <3 :-D
    Beautiful tattoos as well!
  • abbymoody
    Options
    WOW! You look great!!! There is hope for me after all! How did you do it.. I want to lose 30 lbs by mid june or the end of may.. My baby is now going on 14 months and my stomach looks like I am 5 months pregnant... I still breastfeed too. So I am not sure how many calories I should consume but I am just taking in 1200... Anyway, keep up the great work! You look awesome!:smile::smile:
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    WOW! You look great!!! There is hope for me after all! How did you do it.. I want to lose 30 lbs by mid june or the end of may.. My baby is now going on 14 months and my stomach looks like I am 5 months pregnant... I still breastfeed too. So I am not sure how many calories I should consume but I am just taking in 1200... Anyway, keep up the great work! You look awesome!:smile::smile:
    You need to eat more than 1200 if you are breastfeeding. If you are recommended to eat 1200 AT LEAST when you are NOT breast feeding.... you definitely need to eat more for your baby and for you.

You can do anything you put your mind to! Push yourself, challenge yourself and eat well. :-D Make it fun! Good luck!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    That's great!
  • Teebowen
    Teebowen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    what drastic results...how totally awesome is that!...love your ink too!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Wow! You are looking great :)
  • ljhk
    ljhk Posts: 6
    Options
    ggod job!
  • abbymoody
    Options
    Thank you for the motivation! I am going to keep trying... I was not too sure about the calorie thing... Thanks again!
    You need to eat more than 1200 if you are breastfeeding. If you are recommended to eat 1200 AT LEAST when you are NOT breast feeding.... you definitely need to eat more for your baby and for you.

You can do anything you put your mind to! Push yourself, challenge yourself and eat well. :-D Make it fun! Good luck!
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    gotta love that muscle memory, you put in the hard work before and are reaping benefits:flowerforyou: ! even with so much bedrest and twins you are in better shape than I, who have never been pregnant and been dieting since 11/4/10!!! CONGRATS, your jealous fan!:drinker:
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Wow you're doing brilliantly. Can you give us a brief run down of the exercises you're doing. I've started running but could do with some variety. (plus with a body like you've got in the 1st pic you obviously know what you're doing.)
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job.
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Go ahead girl! You look amazing! I can't even imagine the strength and endurance you have to take care of twins (congrats!) and to work out. After I had my children(one at a time 7 yrs apart) it was all I could do to form a sentence let alone work on my form. WTG! You are my hero :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    you are doing awesome job!!!
  • silvereyes01
    silvereyes01 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The next Miss Universe! You look amazing! Congrats!
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    The progress is astounding!!! WOW!!
    I agree with the pp! Please share your secrets!!!!!
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    Wow, you are looking good! Keep up the hard work and I'm sure you'll be happy with your body again.
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB:bigsmile: Congrats on the twins :happy:
  • nighthawk327
    Options
    Way to go, you are looking great!!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!