Need new friends :)

Options
I am planning on being here a while seeing as I want to lose about 200lbs. It'd be nice to have friends to motivate me and keep me on track, and of course, I plan to do the same on your journey as well :)

Replies

• dressage320
    dressage320 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hey I'm new here also I'm trying to lose 20 lbs :) I'm 23 are you in school?
  • chrissymoreorless
    Options
    I am :) I'm 19 and going to school for Business. Currently I'm not in school. I'm doing 8 week classes that start in October.
  • dressage320
    Options
    oh thats cool i just graduated for equine business :p
  • chrissymoreorless
    Options
    This will be my first semester in Business but I have changed my degree so many times. I've been in school for 2 years and so far I've went for Graphic Design, Accounting, Child Development, Fine Arts and now Business.
  • dressage320
    Options
    haha well thats very versatile do you know what you want to do?
  • BettJo64
    BettJo64 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    hi Chrissy :flowerforyou: welcome to MFP!!! I'm Betty and I, too, joined with 200+lbs to lose in mid July. I weighed 369lbs and now weigh 332lbs. Being here has changed my life so much. It forces me to look at myself honestly and I have the support of many many friends who are walking my same path or have been through a weight loss struggle themselves. The folks on here are beyond supportive!!! You will certainly enjoy your time here :heart: I would love to be one of the many new friends you will be making here on MFP :happy: Sending you a friend request now. Let's support and encourage each other as we fight this good fight to health and happiness!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • chrissymoreorless
    Options
    Yeah... making decisions is not my strong suit. :P I am not completely sure what I want to do as far as a job after I graduate with a Business degree but I know I want to be in this field :) Are you in school for something else or planning on finding something in your field?
  • chrissymoreorless
    Options
    hi Chrissy :flowerforyou: welcome to MFP!!! I'm Betty and I, too, joined with 200+lbs to lose in mid July. I weighed 369lbs and now weigh 332lbs. Being here has changed my life so much. It forces me to look at myself honestly and I have the support of many many friends who are walking my same path or have been through a weight loss struggle themselves. The folks on here are beyond supportive!!! You will certainly enjoy your time here :heart: I would love to be one of the many new friends you will be making here on MFP :happy: Sending you a friend request now. Let's support and encourage each other as we fight this good fight to health and happiness!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    Hi! I am looking so forward to supporting each other :) I've only been on this site for about a week, but it has definitely made a difference in the way I go about my day :) I love being held accountable for what I do and all the people I have talked to on here are beyond helpful and so nice!
  • dressage320
    Options
    I'm currently working with my husband and we train horses and show them so luckily i am already doing what i love now i just want to look a bit better when doing it ;)
  • starseed777
    starseed777 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hello Chrissy,
    I also joined MFP at over 300 pounds and have lost 44 pounds over the course of 3 months.I feel much stronger and happier since I started exercising and eating healthy meals. I think you'll find amazing support and motivation in this community. Feel free to add me. I leave my food and exercise diary open to friends, I log everyday and would love to help.
  • chrissymoreorless
    Options
    I'm currently working with my husband and we train horses and show them so luckily i am already doing what i love now i just want to look a bit better when doing it ;)
    That's awesome :) And it sounds like a fun job! There's nothing better than doing what you love, and its even better when you look great doing it!
  • chrissymoreorless
    Options
    Hello Chrissy,
    I also joined MFP at over 300 pounds and have lost 44 pounds over the course of 3 months.I feel much stronger and happier since I started exercising and eating healthy meals. I think you'll find amazing support and motivation in this community. Feel free to add me. I leave my food and exercise diary open to friends, I log everyday and would love to help.
    Hello!
    Congratulations on your progress :) that's wonderful! I get really excited just thinking about how much better I'll feel in a couple months if I just stick to it, and I know this community will help me accomplish that. I look forward to seeing your posts and progress! :)
  • dressage320
    Options
    haha I agree!! :)
  • ljpjones
    ljpjones Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've been back on for a out three weeks now, and everyone has been souch support. You'll find some great help on here. Glad you joined, I'll send you a friend request :)
  • cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm cece :) i have about 110 lbs left to lose. i added you :)
  • chrissymoreorless
    Options
    I've been back on for a out three weeks now, and everyone has been souch support. You'll find some great help on here. Glad you joined, I'll send you a friend request :)
    I'm glad I did too! :) and thank you
  • chrissymoreorless
    Options
    hi! i'm cece :) i have about 110 lbs left to lose. i added you :)
    Hi Cece, it might not be an easy journey but I will definitely be there to do it with you :) Glad you added me!
  • beautifuldisasta
    beautifuldisasta Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Chrissy! I'm new too! Added you :flowerforyou:
  • Melodee_Ann
    Melodee_Ann Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am looking for new friends as well! The more support we all have ~ the more successful we will all be! :smile:

Please .... any of you that would like to add me ~ I would be happy to cheer you on!
  • luckieface
    luckieface Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and currently in college. Last year was my first year and I gained weight, probably like 10lbs. Feel free to add me.