Boot Camp Day, Chelmsford, Essex

Options
Hello

There is a boot camp day being held in Chelmsford, Essex on Sat 5th Feb. There are a few places left and I would love to go but I don't want to go on my own.

It costs £90 and it starts at 8am, with a packed day including an assault course, high ropes and classes. You can see the photos on facebook '121 fitness suite' and then look at the boot camp photos. It looks hard work but great fun.

Please let me know if any of you are going or would like to?

Nicola

Replies

• jenblwr
    jenblwr Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi Nicola - it sounds great..but the cost is a bit much for me - plus it's my son's birthday so I'll be busy with him..

I hope you find someone to go with and let us know how it goes!! :smile:
  • xxnicxx
    xxnicxx Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Nicola

I am another Nicola from Essex!

The bootcamp sounds good, I have looked into them before but never actually gone!

I have plans for that weekend but I will have a think about it and see if I can change them!

I'll add you as a friend

:-)
  • andythorn1969
    Options
    I'd love to go but I'm working

Chelmsford's only 20 mins away for me.

Any way you could let me know if it happens again?

Ta

Andy
  • nicola1974
    nicola1974 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your messages.

I know that they do have the boots camps throughout the year so I will ask them for their other dates. Did you look at the photos on facebook. I am so jealous.

A few years ago (OK 10 years) I did a competition in Wolverhampton called Tough Guy. It was an 8 mile assault course and I have never been as cream crackered or dirty in my life. If you are up for a massive challenge that could be one to do. They hold it twice a year.

Nicola x