Hello looking for friends!

Options
Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm 32, a mum of 5 and wanting to get healthy and fit again. Starting my journey and looking for friends to share the experience with. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• johannatorpe
    johannatorpe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new new this too...I'll be ur MFP friend
  • shyhandful7
    shyhandful7 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    looking for new friends too :). anyone feel free to add me. i log & status daily
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm here daily trying to lose my last 28 pounds
  • murrayproj72
    Options
    hi there, Murray is my name. Also from Australia. I am a bike rider who has been very slack over the cold winter. Now out of shape, lacking fitness and need to lose 7kg to get back to race weight. I need motivation to stay on 1200 calories and ride 5 times per week.
  • joshua_j_davidson
    Options
    I'm Josh, 25, trying to get past the whole desk job 9-5 routine and get fit.
  • beautifuldisasta
    beautifuldisasta Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the messages and friend requests! Its great to meet people that are on the same journey of making a healthier life - mind, body & soul :)
  • rooftops91
    Options
    Hey! I'm new too (in the sense that I'm back after a long time) and really want to build up a good support system here. So add me too folks, please ????
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    I'm new too,and would love to help with the encouragement on your journey! Anyone else,feel free to add me,I'm a great motivater! We need to build each other up,that's what this site is all about,right? I will add you hon????
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also. I get on here as often as I can. I have my 20 yr class reunion coming up so here I am trying to lose these last stubborn pounds
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me if you want. I'm here daily.