Starting again! Friends wanted. :)

Options
Got engaged, bought a house, gained most of my weight back and now I'm here.

Settled into the house, got another dog that I HAVE to walk darling or he drives me insane, and locked down this eating better thing. Now all I need is some new buddies to support and yell at me when I try to be lazy.

70 pounds to lose. 70. That sounds scary.

Be my buddy!

Replies

• rooftops91
    Options
    Hey, added you, doll! I have about 55lbs to lose and that seems daunting too! But I'm sure if we stick to it we can do it! ????
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling. I've lost 59 pounds, and I have another 61 pounds to lose. The task ahead seems huge, but it's worth it, as is anything worth having.

You'll get there!
  • knottyfrenchie
    knottyfrenchie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have 70 pounds to lose too and just started here today. I had lost from 215 to 159 a few years ago and my weight has crept back up to 199. Starting again fresh this week!
  • mgpearce4
    Options
    I'm halfway there after 6 months. Feel free to add me! I gained 30 with my fiance...
  • rubyroo51
    rubyroo51 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HEY! Got married, went to Fiji, and now live in a very big, new and exciting city!

Hubs and I workout and eat pretty well! Wanting to see better results, lets be buddies!
    Not looking at an exact weight goal, but wanting to tone up!
  • ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goals. I am about to add you and would be happy to give you encouragement!
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    70 pounds to go to, feel free to add
  • marmighty
    marmighty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am restarting. I must lose 80 pounds. Seems like a huge mountain to cross. Nursing school in the end got the best of me. Trying to eat my stress away. I want to change so I am not another statistic.
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I have 59lbs to lose myself... :( feel free to add...
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Woo. So many buddies
    My breaking point was trying on wedding dresses and not fitting into 3/4 of the store. The joys of being from a small place!
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    I'm new too,I'll send my request :) the bigger the support system the easier it is to stay on track. We got this!
  • Jmetz09
    Jmetz09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Added you ???? I am just starting again too ????
  • quilt938
    quilt938 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've got about the same to lose. not sure how to keep track of people though..sooo many on here and I'm new- well account was apparently opened a long time ago but I'm just now getting around to getting serious! :wink:
  • Jmetz09
    Jmetz09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    ???? I am going to add you too need more buddies
  • quilt938
    quilt938 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    how do we add people? anyone wanting to add me go ahead - I need to lose around 70 - at least 50 but preferably 75
  • Smokitopaz56
    Smokitopaz56 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am here to try to rein in my crazy habits. Habits that have allowed me to gain back 40 of the 60 pounds I lost on WW 2 years ago. It is either lose, or run around naked this winter, because all my winter clothes are a size 14. Wanna get back there. I will commit to logging on MFP, wearing my Fitbit, and using a treadmill and Jillian Michaels DVD's....again. Who's with me? Add away!
  • ericarenee2005
    Options
    I'm losing exactly 70 pounds. I was losing 80 but I lost 10. I'll add you.
  • cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    hi! i've got about 110 lbs to lose. let's do this :)
  • lilmizlatina
    lilmizlatina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey :)
    I have 9 kg to lose and have previously lost almost 40 :) Will be great to get to know you :)
  • citythekitty
    Options
    Added u as a friend! I need friends too!