Let's be friends!!

Options
Hi everyone!! I've just started with MFP last tuesday. And I've currently lost 3.8 lbs for the 1st week . :) I'm hoping to get connected with other people who are on the journey to losing weight. It would be great if we can be friends. Please add me up!! Thank you so much!

Replies

• fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Welcome.

Great start you have made!
  • portion
    Options
    Thank you fuzzymel! and congratulations to you too!
  • Fluffington
    Options
    Welcome and well done. I'm not weighing/measuring until the end of the month!! Hopefully I'll have lost some!!
  • jenblwr
    jenblwr Posts: 53
    Options
    :smile: Hi, and well done on your inital loss - that's a great start!
  • mariemarrero
    Options
    I just joined today! It does help to have others on the same road with you. I started on my goal a month ago and have lost 6 pounds so far. I just started amping up my exercising. I go to Bootcamp (it is what the name implies!) 5 times a week for an hour each day. I also try to walk at least 2 hours a day. I have ten pounds to go. My goal is to lose it by April 23 at which time I will be getting married in Puerto Rico!
  • julie4760
    julie4760 Posts: 125
    Options
    I've been here a week now and have loved it, it's a good way of keeping on track that's for sure, hoping to lose plenty ready for the summer.
  • akos13
    akos13 Posts: 11
    Options
    welcome! am glad you are here! together we will learn from each other.
  • burghouse
    Options
    What a great site. Sometimes it's hard to keep on track but everytime I feel like eating I now log on! Keep it up.
  • dogfield
    Options
    Couple of weeks in ....posting entries like a nutter. First time on the website...big for 2011 this.
  • Pullwench
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the group!!

Request has been sent.