Fitness on Xbox One

Options
Anyone using Xbox Fitness? Not too many people in my friend list are. The challenges against each other are pretty motivating though. If anyone of you is playing, add me:Rogier77

Replies

• deeallen1991
    deeallen1991 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I literally just posted this exact same thing. I've just started and was hoping other people had seen some results from it! How is it going for you?
  • rogier77
    Options
    I like it a lot, was doing Cardio (elleptical) but this seems to be more intense. Downside is, that the day after my body aches so much that I have to wait a day to start again :D
    Like I said, if you have friends in your list that use it too, you get some extra motivation by trying to beat them. Add me if you like (Rogier77)
  • firebloom
    firebloom Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I plan to get an xbox one as soon as I get my tax refund this year. I would be very interested to hear what you guys have to say about it because it might be something that I'll be interested in once I get my xbox one.
  • rogier77
    Options
    So far I like it a lot, just know that the service will not be free anymore starting January 2015. Don't think there's pricing available yet. So you'll need an Xbox Gold subscription (I think $50 per year) and an Xbox Fitness subscription.
  • deeallen1991
    deeallen1991 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm so slow at replying! Added (I'm DeeDeeSquigg).

So far I really enjoy it, you get a lot of different styles of workouts which is great since you can do something totally different every time and you can really feel it working!
    I'm trying to work up to the Insanity workouts that are on there but I don't think I'm there yet
  • PrintUSMC
    PrintUSMC Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have been using it and started streaming some of it when i do it.. was thinking about doing it more often however no one seems to want to watch or join in workouts.. so i stopped streaming it.. but I would enjoy having some friends for working out

Print USMC

^^Gamer Tag

you should be able to find 3 of the workout streams on my youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PrintUSMC

hope to see some of you added :D