"I do this because ..." I know it's crazy...

Options

Replies

• majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options

@OP - Chili powder in eggs is weird?!

It's stupid good lol. But I love chilli powder lol
  • ksolksol
    ksolksol Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Ever try cayenne in your hot cocoa? yumyumyum!

Mine is I won't give up my whole-milk dairy products, period. I just feel better than I do on skim, so I run with that.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I wear something red every run, because I think it helps me run longer.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I eat dessert before my meal as a "F*#% YOU' to the establishment

My Great Grandpa did this.
    But his reasoning was that if he was to die in the middle of a meal, he wanted to make sure he got the best part in! :wink:

miss great Grandpop for sure.

My grandpa's rule was to never eat anything that looked like it had already been eaten once. Guacamole was considered an attempt on his life.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    I've been known to run with scissors. Yup, complete badass here.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

And sample your cooking off of metal spoons.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

Damn you and your excellent memory. My lips still tingle when I remember that, but the skin grafts are finally healed.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I tap my nose whenever I swallow a pill.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

Damn you and your excellent memory. My lips still tingle when I remember that, but the skin grafts are finally healed.

My mind is a steel trap, too bad I usually pinch myself with it....
  • _BlueGreyGreen_
    _BlueGreyGreen_ Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    When I look at someone, I secretly plot what plastic surgery I would like to give them
  • starseed777
    starseed777 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I put scotch bonnet peppers in all my meals except for the desserts. I enjoy spicy foods. When I host dinners, my friends put in a special request that I use only put 0.25 of the hot peppers that I would normally use in my dishes. Such wussies!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options

I log on to MFP a lot.

*high five* Me too :drinker:
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I eat dessert before my meal as a "F*#% YOU' to the establishment

^^^This x1,000
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

Ever try cayenne in your hot cocoa? yumyumyum!

Mine is I won't give up my whole-milk dairy products, period. I just feel better than I do on skim, so I run with that.

Put a little unsweeten bitter chocolat into your chili YUM
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I have a thing with the number 3. I don't know why and my friends find it weird. Like if I go to a public restroom and there are several stalls, I always go to the 3rd one. If something is multiple choice and I don't know the answer I always pick the 3rd option. If I'm asked to pick a number between I and 10, I always pick 3. I take 3 napkins at eating places, or potlucks. I had 3 brides maids and 3 grooms men in our wedding. So on and so forth. lol I know its crazy
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    When I look at someone, I secretly plot what plastic surgery I would like to give them

LMAO... I've done that too. :bigsmile:

I have a friend who would be radically transformed with a chin implant. I can't tell her that though. lol
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I have a thing with the number 3. I don't know why and my friends find it weird. Like if I go to a public restroom and there are several stalls, I always go to the 3rd one. If something is multiple choice and I don't know the answer I always pick the 3rd option. If I'm asked to pick a number between I and 10, I always pick 3. I take 3 napkins at eating places, or potlucks. I had 3 brides maids and 3 grooms men in our wedding. So on and so forth. lol I know its crazy

OOOOOHHHH my... we must be long lost twins!! I do the same exact thing... I thought I was the only one! My hubby says I am so predictable because of this trait... I threw him off one time and picked 4 but for some reason it drove me nuts to do so lol .
  • dMonster01
    dMonster01 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    When I tell people my weight I minus the weight of my boobs because they don't count.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I go on MFP and try to piss people off sometimes. Most of the time I try to be helpful but randomly I try to make someone really mad , just for fun.
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    dMonster...wow I'd never thought of that, I'd weigh a lot less, lol.

mccindy, I love a good troll

...I have so many quirks we'd be here all day. One is my issue, the volume can be in increments of 5, if it's 34 or 36 it must be turned down to 35. Time, 00, 05, 10, etc, those are the increments in which I'll schedule something, I will wait the extra minute to make sure it's at the proper increment, lol. The same goes for money, I tip enough to make my total even, I do the tiny pump thing to make sure the gas amount ends in 00. I alphabetize my movies, I color coordinate my closet. You get the point.