Starting Over & I Need More Friends

Options
Hello,

For the past three years I have manage to put on about 60lbs. For now my goal is to get below 200 ( 30lbs) and I will go from there. I have been struggling to stay committed to MFP since the beginning of this year and I can't seem to stay focused more that a couple of months. Its very frustrating:angry:

I'm in need of friends who will 'like' my workouts, encourage me on down days, comment on my status and be supportive.

I would greatly appreciate a friends request:heart::flowerforyou:

Replies

• SalQOG
    SalQOG Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hello AVT78
    I just joined today. My goal for now is to get under 260lbs. I would love to help you stay focused ,committed and encouraged.
  • sopranotwo
    Options
    Hi there. I started a get fit programme a couple of weeks ago and have realised it is hard on your own. I am sixty and a real couch potato who finds eating healthily very difficult as have a real sweet tooth(addiction). Want to stay healthy for my future.
    I just ran walked a mile in sixteen and a half minutes so realise I have a way to go! Any encouragement welcome.I will log in daily and am always ready to give words of support to people like myself who have taken the first step. Go us!
  • DM01234
    DM01234 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • lucysmommy2007
    lucysmommy2007 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    im starting again - please feel free to add me
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Would love to be friends and help support you! Feel free to add me!
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Add me! Always looking for fun, supportive friends to go through this with
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with your journey

29509743.png
  • trm7642
    Options
    Hey! Looking for more friends as well. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm new-ish. I've started over many of times but now have the motivation to make my small goal of 24lbs.

Anyone can add me. I would love to support others
  • spost1217
    Options
    Hi I just joined yesterday. I would be happy to help, you can add me.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I am starting over too. I had lost 40 lbs, doing MFP, but over the last two years I have gained a lot of it back. I am still down 16 lbs, so I am happy to have reigned in before it was all forty gained back.
    Feel free to add me. I need the accountability too.
  • asha8907
    asha8907 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a while, and just returned to the plan. It's really hard to stay motivated especially when friends and family aren't trying to live healthy. Anyone can add me! I'm always looking for more friends/motivators. :) Lets motivate each other.
  • marikapedia
    Options
    I'm so with you: about 50 pounds in the past three years. Sadness.
  • marikapedia
    Options
    40 pounds doing MFP makes me feel like I made the right move by joining three days ago! Love seeing everyone's stories!

Always looking for new, encouraging, friends as well! :)
  • FitMom1989
    Options
    Welcome! I feel the exact same way, I was down 15-20 lbs and went back up to 200 lbs within two years, once I graduated college and returned home. I'm trying to get back into the groove of things....
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :) anyone else can feel free to add me as well
  • mseslee
    mseslee Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I just logged back in after forever and i'm trying to lose 60 pounds and would love to be each others motivation and support. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request.
  • pauldm1
    pauldm1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    New on these boards always willing to connect with new friends drop me a request, peace!
  • jrbars14
    jrbars14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I used mfp two years ago and shed 30llbs just by keeping track of calories and activity. I would love some supportive friends to help keep me accountable here! I joined some groups last time and really made sure to check in daily and it helped me stay motivated. Hoping to find a group to encourage and have some success with =)

Jess