Motivation of the Day

Options
My weight today doesn't determine who I am tomorrow but it pushes me to continue to strive for what's best for ME and not this world. This world will not shelter my mind of what is the perfect body because as I continue to build myself up mentally I grow stronger in my physical image (CONFIDENCE). Confidence leads to success because you believe in what you want to achieve and you actually go for it. Kick it in high gear my friend cause no one can stop you unless you want to be stopped! Motivation of the Day: Don't wait for the world to tell you who you should be, bust back those curtains and let the world know who you are right now and continue to move forward - towards your goals!

Replies

• minspeed
    Options
    Excellent points! Thanks for the motivation
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    great motivation...
  • kris628
    kris628 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that I really needed that one today! You have a very good point on that!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Thank you for that :-)
  • baby81girl2003
    baby81girl2003 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Love this, thank you :-)
  • chuckm403
    chuckm403 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wonderful thoughts. Thank you!
  • mezmez73
    Options
    u rock!!! i must be ur friend!!!! i would love to hear this everyday!!!! i am on the same journey as u, lets do this together!!!
    if interested, friend me!!! :) jen
  • Glos_Bloke
    Options
    Well said! :smile:
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    awesome post.
  • TLW77
    TLW77 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great post! Everyone needs to read it! Thanks!
  • LFern
    LFern Posts: 141
    Options
    Words of wisdom my friend - thank you! :wink:
  • acpowers916
    Options
    WOW, I just got a virtual slap in the face! I have been SO focused on someone else helping to lift me up and encourage me that I forgot that they are not the ones getting healthy, and changing their life!! I AM THE ONLY ONE who can lose the weight!! I am making a decision to buckle down and start moving! At work we have started "The Biggest Loser" contest, and I have not been more determined than I am now. For the past 3 weeks I have changed my eating habbits and done a 180!! Now I am motivated to to start MOVING!!! :) THANK YOU!!!
  • cyndi101
    Options
    Thank you...I needed that :smile: