Lets connect and motivate with eachother!!

Options
For the past 6 months my depression and lazyness has overwhemled me. 20 years old and aMother of 2 (dont judge me) who lost daycare i was forced to quit school and my job to stay at home with the kids. This is a minor setback until i can get on my feet but it has hit me hard. Going from working and school having motivation, happiness, and purpose to my day and life for me and my kids. To waking up and having nothing to looking forward but cleaning and cooking! The couch became my home for too damn long! 200 pds is my biggest and im a year after my youngest was born. I need to make a change! 140 to 200 pds in 4-5 years is a huge change for the worst for me! Im a stay at home mom so friends are hard to come by sometimes. Im not surrounded by positive people and i need that mental change. So if your postive, motivated, and are also a beginner on this weight loss journey! Message me and add me! We can do this togethor.

Replies

• xxctxx
    xxctxx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, yeah let's motivate each other! :)
  • bringsexyback25
    Options
    Wohoo ! We can do this!
  • LVLFgirl13
    LVLFgirl13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Feel free to add me if you like! :flowerforyou:
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm trying to lose my last 28 pounds. We can do this !!
  • sherreystl1
    sherreystl1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I really need motivation now. I have another 15lbs to lose.
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp feel free to add me if you would like.:flowerforyou:
  • LisaDeAngelo11
    LisaDeAngelo11 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i would love to be your friend, feel free to add me.
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey
    You have come to the right place to lose weight. I am about to delete my account as I have been rejected due to my age. Good luck on your age to a healthier you. :smile:
  • ljones27uk
    ljones27uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    What do you mean rejected due to age? This is open to all isn't it?
  • ljones27uk
    ljones27uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I have two kids also and I'm trying to lose weight, up for hearing any motivational speak that I can
  • gingerpeachy6
    gingerpeachy6 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. Also anyone on this thread who wants to join my new group. Muffin top Challenge can add themselves or message me too. Its something to help all of us stay on track and in touch :)

Here is the thread for that

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/23558-lose-that-muffin-top-challenge
  • radario
    radario Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You've been through a lot a big change. I know exactly what it's like to suddenly to from working to being at home full time with two small kids. I also know exactly what it's like to go from 140 lbs to over 190 in the space of 3 years. It's not just the huge change in your daily routine, it's the social isolation and something of an identity crisis to have your place in the world change so much. It's great that you feel ready now to take on the challenge of improving yourself. If you really embrace this journey with a positive attitude and above all stubbornness you will succeed and find strength within yourself to improve so many areas if your life. Positivity is key - you are absolutely right to focus on developing a positive internal dialogue. Negative, self-destructive thoughts will not help you reach your goals. So let's do this, one little step at a time :)
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You are right this is a minor setback. Everything happens for a reason, keep moving forward.
  • ILuvCupcakesNLifting87
    Options
    I am not a beginner but I am supportive, motivational, and a SAHM in a similar situation as you. Anyone feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • pethelpersfindahome
    Options
    I WOULD LIKE TO ADD YOU AS A FRIEND AND HELP US MOTIVATE TOGETHER.
    06071965 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group, we can keep each other on track and motivated. I know I've been good at doing it alone for the first two days then it's always something that knocks me off my plan. LETS DO IT! !!
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Don't let anyone make you feel bad about being a young mother! I was a mother at 16 and although it is a hard road, you make best of the situation! Head up and stay strong, you've got this!
  • tez4prez
    tez4prez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too! My boyfriend is helping me get to the fitness goals I've always wanted and I'm so excited! I'd love to have you as a friend ! :)
  • asweetbrandy
    Options
    feel free to add me