My journey so far....100 lbs down.

Options

Replies

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    fabulous! love the new bike! what a great treat for yourself.
  • tasharock
    tasharock Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I went to meet my newest nephew a couple weeks ago, and my youngest sister took some photos of me loving on him for the first time. I stared and stared at the photos, I could not believe how tiny I looked. I kept thinking it was a trick, but it was me!
    I met my goal in December and my brain still hasn't caught up. Give it time, and keep up the good work!!
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
  • alikatu
    alikatu Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! What an inspiration! I laughed about your door comment...but I know what you mean when you misjudge your size. Unfortunately, I misjudge from the other side, and run INTO the door, lol.
  • KarenOdleoo
    KarenOdleoo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    SO GREAT!!! :):):)
  • sassy1042
    sassy1042 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Lady! You look amazing!:smile:
  • QAPmom
    QAPmom Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    gREAT JOB- KEEP IT UP!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    What an amazing milestone to hit! Great work and congrats!
  • wyllden
    wyllden Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great work, well done for coming this far on your journey..... just what I needed to assist me with getting back on track!
    Well done!
  • dhines1029
    dhines1029 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! 100 lbs is my goal. It really helps to read other have obtained 100+ weight loss using MFP. I'm trying to follow the same path by keeping up with my caloric intake and keeping it moving. Your weight loss is encouraging to those still trying to make it!
  • AndraKC
    AndraKC Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are remarkable. What a fabulous job! Congratulation! Love your reward to yourself. Brillant idea.
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you are an amazing inspiration. I am happy for you and look forward to that milestone myself. I too have issues with not seeing the progress in the mirror so I have a photo at my desk showing me how far I have come and remember it is not that far to go to get to my goal. Keep up the good work, I will!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Hun you're amazing!

And you look younger in each picture :drinker:
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • ShrinkingMuslimah
    Options
    Congrats! What an awesome achievement!

BTW: if you got that bike from craigslist, I think I was looking at the same one LOL Enjoy!
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look amazing congratulations!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Wow! great job!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Good for you… you are looking great.. i can really tell a difference. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!