who wants to be my battle buddy?

Options
I need some help and support/will also offer help and support to any one that adds me:) I used to be very fit and I am still very athletic. I know how to lose the weight but my mind is just not there yet. I am a first time mom to a 13 month old and I have not lost all the baby weight. I gained 60 lbs and I have about 20 more to reach my pre pregnancy size. i have not been doing well sticking with a diet and can totally use some support and encouragment. I dont like the way I look/feel. I am turning 30 in 4 months and I dont want this weight turning 30 with me!!! Thanks in advance:)

Replies

• the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in, purely because you used the term "battle buddy".
  • kkat631
    kkat631 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in keeping up with you. I am in the same boat....I have been a yo-yo dieter for forever now! I am 39 and don't want to enter 40 "up". I recently lost/tightened to my all time low in a long time, but then just gained back 14 lke it was nothing! I too have a 5 y/o and a 2 y/o. THe "baby weight" thing is getting old! I think having someone side-by-side could be the motivation I need. Please let me know and best of luck to you!
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Battle Buddy?!? Love it. I am in
  • garciabnm
    Options
    Always looking for supportive friends! Add me if you wish.As well as any of you that want and give support!
  • Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Love to go into battle with a new comrade!
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    you can add me... I'm working on losing 30lbs before my 30th b-day which is coming up in march..
  • 40more2goal
    Options
    I'm in for the battle!!!

73502439.png
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm in. We all need buddies to help us through. Plus I've been there.
  • NanaV707
    Options
    I can use support too. I am also a former Buckeye. Feel free to add me!!
  • sherreystl1
    sherreystl1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me. We can motivate each other. I have another 15 to lose. I didn't lose all of my baby weight with my youngest until he was almost 3! :)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Is this the Destiny meet up thread?
  • wamk40
    Options
    I am on the 2nd day. Pretty green, but love the thought that if you give help you will get help. :wink:
  • tobeslimmer
    tobeslimmer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, im still trying to lose baby weight and they are 13 and 16! haha