Friends... need me some cool MFP peeps!!!

Options
I'm looking for friends who are super motivated to making progress towards their health and fitness goals!

I've lost about 60 lbs over the last two years. This year however has been sorta of a maintaining year, not intentionally. My head was just not in it to continue losing. I'm happy I didn't really gain back any weight but I'm not at goal yet!

I like checking in daily and hope you do too :wink:
Let's support each other in reaching those goals!!!

73502439.png

Replies

• jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    congrats way to go keep it up

29509743.png
  • mandez19
    Options
    I am a cool. Add me if you want to. I hope your name doesn't make sense soon. :)
  • CurT20000
    Options
    that's great keep it up. I'm new here and I'm super motivated failure is not an option for me i need to lose weight for health reasons and we all need friends to support us. you can add me if you like :)
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends who are super motivated to making progress towards their health and fitness goals!

I've lost about 60 lbs over the last two years. This year however has been sorta of a maintaining year, not intentionally. My head was just not in it to continue losing. I'm happy I didn't really gain back any weight but I'm not at goal yet!

I like checking in daily and hope you do too :wink:
    Let's support each other in reaching those goals!!!

73502439.png

Based off of your ticker and your goal, we are in almost the exact same boat!

Add me :-)
  • pauldm1
    pauldm1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    always looking to connect drop me a line or add me!
  • sherreystl1
    sherreystl1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can add me. I need motivation as well. I have around 15 more lbs
    to lose.
  • allisonjforsyth
    allisonjforsyth Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Would love it if you add me. I have a very similar story as you. I've lost about 50 pounds right now, but I want to lose about 28 more. The problem is once I lost those fifty and got into the healthy weight range, I lost some level of motivation. For the past year I've pretty much only managed to yo yo up and down within the healthy weight range. So I was pretty much at this same weight this same time a year ago. I've been 15 pounds less than this within the past year, but I let myself get carried away with vacation mode mentalities...I am determined to get to my goal. Let's keep each other accountable and motivated! :) Wishing you all the best!!!
  • NanaV707
    Options
    You can do it...look how far you've already come. I have a hard time losing but am determined. Feel free to add me as a MFP friend.
  • 40more2goal
    Options
    FR sent :flowerforyou:

73502439.png
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Deactivated so quickly? Wow!!
  • mandez19
    Options

Maybe she is just changing her name so she doesn't always think she has to lose 40 more lbs. That could be deadly.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options

Maybe she is just changing her name so she doesn't always think she has to lose 40 more lbs. That could be deadly.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 40more2goal
    Options
    I"m still here
  • 40more2goal
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice!
  • kenthenatural
    kenthenatural Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job....you can add me...I'm on mfp daily as well
  • nzchikky
    nzchikky Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Great job! I will add you :)
  • nzchikky
    nzchikky Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Ok maybe not its deactivated
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I'm here every day, usually multiple times per day. I'm about 30 down overall, with a little over 30 to go. Good luck and keep up the good work!
  • 0torque0
    0torque0 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. I take it this is sort of like FB for getting healthy?