Anyone taking any weight loss supplements????

Options
Just curiuos if Anyone has tried any supplements that have helped them... I have
taken tonalin cla but noticed no difference at all. Are these all just a waste of money???? Are they safe??? Thanks !

Replies

• NancyMoedt
    Options
    I'm taking PGX and they are working. I just have to keep taking them. They are fiberous and they help level out your blood sugars. It's great.

Good luck on your weight loss journey.

:heart:
  • MommyOfThree260
    Options
    I've tried a few, and they always seem to work for a week or two (unless its all in my head) and then they don't do anything for me. My doctor did put me on topamax for my headaches, which is also used for weight loss. That seems to help control my appetite better than anything I've taken over the counter.
  • crys30
    crys30 Posts: 43
    Options
    I pretty much asked this same question yesterday. I was taking a "nautural" supplement and it made me feel really weird, like my heart was beating out of my chest. I do have high BP though so that could be why I cant take them. But really no one recommended any, because they arent effective or safe.
  • TLC1975
    TLC1975 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have taken the CLA on and off for years, it does work, but it takes time, and you can't drink alcohol with them...they are more effective with the more muscle mass you build...or so it seems to me....you probably need to be on them 2 months before it starts to work, and stay on them...good luck
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    You body produces Conjugated Linoleic Acid all by itself. It's burns fat. CLA is just a little extra. Lots of people swear by it. I take it 2-3 times a day.
  • gennybunny
    Options
    I take green tea pills and I like them. I don't know if they are helping my weight loss, but I'm not so cold all the time. I also drink I green tea a day.