T25 Workouts

Options
Has anybody done the T25 workouts? What was your opinion? My sister just downloaded them for me and I want to start next week.

Replies

• bluuu123
    Options
    u have to be in pretty good shape to survive through those workouts
    they're short but quite difficult lol

r u choosing that due to how short the workout is?

I'd recommend starting with Turbo Jam
  • herewego85
    Options
    I have already been doing cardio kickboxing. I like the fact that T25 is short but I just wanted to try something new.
  • wes_sloan
    Options
    They are great workouts. If you are short on time they can be a perfect fit. It definitely helps to be in decent shape when you start but there is a modifier in it if you cannot keep up with the main workout. I am starting my fifteenth week. I have completed Alpha, Beta and Gamma. I am about to do the Gamma Hybrid which incorporates the strength workouts from all three cycles. I highly recommend the program and you will see great results if you can stick with it. FOCUS!!
  • herewego85
    Options
    Thanks I am looking forward to trying it out.
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Im currently in the Gamma phase of T25. I love it. I opted for home workouts earlier this year once our baby came and lost the extra time I had to go to the gym. T25 kicks my *kitten* every day and twice on Fridays. Its definitely a challenge but I well worth it. I have steadily lost 1lb a week since starting it and many inches. If your short on time or just want to try HIT its worth a go. I started with the 30 Day Shred workout which got me into shape for T25. I have lost 46lbs since about March/April.
  • Lee2047
    Lee2047 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the info. People on this site are just amazing sources!
    Right now I am very limited in mobility and flexibility with some serious joint issues,, but would like to look into something like this later, when I am in better shape. Right now, I just sit back in awe at all the interesting and strenuous activities you are all doing.. You are inspirations to me.
  • anewdesign
    anewdesign Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I've just started week two. Yes - this is def a hard workout. But Tanya is there to help you if you need to modify. (My goal is to mostly stop modifying by the end of week three. I actually have a t25 group started, you are welcome to join! I'm feeling more motivated this week than I was last week, so something must be working! Lol

I've done the slim in 6 program too, and got t25 for something new also. It's kicking my butt! That lower focus and total body circuit are intense. Lol

Welcome to the club my friend!
  • herewego85
    Options
    Thanks. I will go check out your group. I did the first workout today. Very intense, but invigorating at the same time! Cant wait to see the results.