Shorties :)

Options
I'm 5'2 and needing to lose 50 lbs. I'm not new to dieting, but I would really like to get my weight off and be healthy. I could really use some fellow shorties to help keep each other motivated.

SW - 180
CW - 179.5
GW - 130 Fingers crossed :)

Replies

• SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not accepting FR right now but I'm 5'3.5" and lost 50 lbs in 9 months eating 1650 net and weightlifting. Pick a sustainable deficit, log accurately (some people don't need it but I use a food scale for most things, especially meats, peanut butter, avacado, etc essentially the calorie dense foods). Be honest and patient. You can do it! Here's a good read to get you started, too!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • RW1017
    RW1017 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks for the link :)
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you consider 5'4" short, but I've lost 36 pounds in the last 6 months (from 167 to 131 lbs.) and am still working towards my new goal weight of 125 lbs.
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 5'2 and weigh around 200lb. I need to lose a good amount of weight and would love to motivate you while we strive for our goals! Add me? :D

SW: 210
    CW: 196.4
    GW: 160
    UGW: 130
  • blb85
    blb85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and just completely tired and frustrated with the way I look! I hate all the flab/fat I got going on, and am so uncomfortable in ALL my clothes! My biggest issues are alcohol and living in Chicago where I want to eat ALL the food! (not to mention my boyfriend, who encourages the drinking and bad eating habits) I started at 158 at end of January and managed to lose 6 lbs by the end of March; but life changed for me and I put it all back on in April/May... Started tracking again in May, but I just can't seem to eat at a deficit.... It's the hardest thing ever now that I live with my boyfriend. I'm trying to stay positive now and just keep doing as much as I can to be good. But the motivation and support from others is what is killing me...

SW: 158
    CW: (I actually have no idea, my scale is still in a box somewhere from the move; but I know last week it still read 158ish)
    GW: 128 (or just to a point where I don't feel disgusted with myself looking in the mirror)
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1". Lost 33 but gain some back and would like to lose another 50-60. Would be glad to help. You can add me.
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. Started at 140lbs and currently at 128lbs...with a goal somewhere between 115-120.

I'm a work in progress, but I log honestly and love to lend support to those that return the favour :)

Feel free to add me!!
  • cristi3wink
    Options
    Hello. Im 5'3 and have a goal to lose 90lbs (i know it's a lot). I actually am in a funky spot where I have been eating more food than normal to reach 1200 cals a day. It's been about almost a week and I've lost 7lbs.
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and have about 40 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me - we can lose together! :flowerforyou:
  • 40more2goal
    Options
    5'3 looking to lose the remaining 40 or so. :flowerforyou:
    Feel free to add me, always looking for motivated buddies.

73502439.png
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and have already lost 50+ lbs. If you'd like advice or support, feel free to add me.
  • Soapytime
    Soapytime Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    5'0" with a starting weight of 165 and goal weight of 115 (ambitious, but gotta aim high, right?) for a total of 50 lbs. I plan on losing a pound a week for probably a year. So far I've been here 3 weeks and have lost 3 lbs, so I'm right on schedule.

Feel free to add me!