Hi, I am going to introduce myself

Options
I found this site looking for one that would work for me. So far I love everything about it. I gained weight 5 years ago. I have lost 55 pounds I am half way their but I seem to be stuck at this weight.

I received a Wii for Christmas I am hoping with this and walking in the summer I can get over the hump and find myself again. I have 10 grandchildren and I want to live for a long time still.

I want to be healthy and happy not over weight and unable to do the things I love to do. So here I am hoping that I can stay motivated and get there this year.
Brenda

Replies

• margietx
    Options
    Welcome Grammy!! :)
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Well welcome to the site! I think you'll find that everyone out here is so supportive, and the site is actually so easy to use. Feel free to freind me if you'd like. New friends are always welcome! Have a great day!
  • AngieMGK
    AngieMGK Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Lots of great tips here, and most importantly....lots of community support! Good luck on your fitness journey.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Grammy ..with all the support on this site you can do it!!!! Im adding you today as a friend!
  • dylanandtresnana
    dylanandtresnana Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome Grammy, I am a nana of 3 so I totally get where you are coming from. I want to lose between 50 - 75 lbs. We ca ndo this!!
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I wish you luck with your journey...Congrats on the weight already lost
  • NancySDA
    NancySDA Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I got a Wii for Christmas also. I got it for many reasons 1) so that the family could do something TOGETHER; 2) to get my husband to move; 3) to get me to move; 4) my teenage daughter likes to do the dance exercise games.

I am looking for motivation. I have 80-90 pounds to lose. Hubby wants to take me to Hawaii but I won't go until I lose the weight!

Hope we both do well!
  • twodeals
    twodeals Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies and gent, of course i am new to the forum. My name is Patsy, 57, married. In 2003 I had WLS, starting out at 351 lbs and lost 181 lbs. Now 7 years later I have gained 20 lbs and want it off. So another lady that WLS recomended this site. Yesterday was my first day and I managed to track all my food, joined the gym and got in 30 minutes of exercise.

So now it is day 2 and I had my vitamins, coffee and headed for the gym. Friday I will have my first personal trainer session. I'll let yall know how that goes.

thanks for listening and hope we all do really good!