Soyjoy Bars

Options
So they were giving these out at my gym a while back and i tried one, not bad, then I saw they were on sale at the grocery store I work at at night. I picked up a few when on break and had one this morning on my way in, they are super good, i had the strawberry one, tastes kinda like a nutrigrain bar with a little crunch to it, it satisfied my morning sweet craving which is usually filled by an iced cappucino from tim hortons and the best thing is they're 130 cals 4.5 fat 0 trans fat 45 mg sodium 3g fiber 4g protein and 240mg potassium, all natural made from whole soy and dried fruit. I think i'll have to stock up on some for my weak moments!!!

Replies

• luvchi3
    luvchi3 Posts: 167
    Options
    So they were giving these out at my gym a while back and i tried one, not bad, then I saw they were on sale at the grocery store I work at at night. I picked up a few when on break and had one this morning on my way in, they are super good, i had the strawberry one, tastes kinda like a nutrigrain bar with a little crunch to it, it satisfied my morning sweet craving which is usually filled by an iced cappucino from tim hortons and the best thing is they're 130 cals 4.5 fat 0 trans fat 45 mg sodium 3g fiber 4g protein and 240mg potassium, all natural made from whole soy and dried fruit. I think i'll have to stock up on some for my weak moments!!!
  • girldeese
    girldeese Posts: 132
    Options
    I love these bars!:heart:
  • rwalden628
    Options
    I just tried the Special K Protein Bar (Chocolate and peanut butter).... DELICIOUS! and only 110 calories!
  • rwalden628
    Options
    Strike that.... 180, but still good and a decent portion.
  • luvchi3
    luvchi3 Posts: 167
    Options
    if you go to their website you can print off a coupon to save 3 dollar when you buy 5 of them