Looking to make new friends!

Hi everyone,
I'm fairly new here...started on MFP about a month ago.. I'm always looking to make new friends and help others on their journey to get healthy along with me!

:)

April

Replies

• feel free to add me :)
  • Vic8893
    Vic8893 Posts: 57 Member
    Welcome to MFP!

Feel free to add me!
  • jspanman
    jspanman Posts: 686 Member
    Anyone can add me that wants too!
  • Hi, please free to add me. Been on MFP For 56 days and only thought of getting friends a few days ago! :-)
    It does make a difference to hear feedback and to motivate each other.
    Cheers, Franco
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Anyone looking for motivation add me! Trying to build a strong support system! We can do this!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    as long as you log regularly feel free to add me.

29509743.png
  • I will send a friend request!! Anyone else who would like to be friends, add me. :bigsmile:
  • lvsglass
    lvsglass Posts: 90 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me too!
  • Cantaloupe321
    Cantaloupe321 Posts: 53 Member
    I'm in the same boat. I joined a few weeks ago... but was still not dealing with a breakup so well so I decided to focus on the mind before the body. But I'm in the best mental state I've been in for some time now, and ready to loose some pounds and baggage! I'll add you now!
  • Feel free to add me if u want, newbie but dedicated :)
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Anyone can add me. I love supporting my friends!
  • beautifuldisasta
    beautifuldisasta Posts: 89 Member
    Added you, welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou: Anyone else looking for friends, feel free to add me too :)
  • melissay28
    melissay28 Posts: 100 Member
    Anyone else looking for friends add me too! We are all in this boat together.
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm here every day, riding my bikes and trying to lose another 30ish.
  • It's awesome seeing all of these tickers with numbers on them other than the big zero on mine. :) I suppose we all have to start somewhere, yes? I'd love to add non-judges friends to push me along my little path. Cheers!
  • mik5000
    mik5000 Posts: 1 Member
    LOVE TO HELP PEOPLE AND ALSO LOOKING TO MAKE FRIENDS!!!!
  • Feel free to add me anyone .. I'm a newbie too and need all the motivation I can get :) I log in every day !!
  • tobeslimmer
    tobeslimmer Posts: 13 Member
    feel free to add me, need a boot up my backside and motivation when i lose my way
  • just relogged in today and now getting started all over again, add me :D