Progress Pics - How Often?

Options
I've been wanting to start taking progress pics to track my visible changes and not just the number of pounds that I lose. For those of you who have been doing the same - how often do you take pictures? Weekly seems like overkill, I'm thinking either every other week or only once a month.

Also - do you wear the same outfit every time? Same pose? Workout clothes or regular clothes? I'm thinking if I want to see progress I should probably do the pics in a bathing suit (yikes).

Any tips?

Thanks!!

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    1-3-6-9-12. Clothes are unimportant, cuz if you're making progress really, who cares about the outfit.
  • icrushit
    icrushit Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I've been taking a front and side pic every time the scale drops. Unfortunately I only started after I'd already lost a decent amount of weight, but it is great to be able to see the gradual changes when I look at the pics in order :)
  • MamaNatalie13
    Options
    1-3-6-9-12. Clothes are unimportant, cuz if you're making progress really, who cares about the outfit.

Do you mean that you do it every 3 weeks? I only consider wearing the same outfit every time because all of my clothes make my body look different.

Thanks for the tips!
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I did progress pictures every week for about 24 weeks, then once a month, etc. Same pose, same clothes, same place so the lighting wasn't different.