Starting Over & I Need More Friends

Options

Replies

• elkforest
    elkforest Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm starting over too I added 60 lbs. in a year and a half after loosing 70. I'm looking for encouragement had help keeping it off after I lose it. I am not sure how to start a new post so I hope you don't mind I replied on yours
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..I'm on daily trying to lose my last 28 pounds :smile:
  • KatieKansan
    KatieKansan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want to!!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am have great success here. I haven't given up any foods. Calorie deficit and exercise is all I do. Working for me! I'm here everyday. Good luck on your journey!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they wish,,,always happy to make new friends!!
  • wamk40
    Options
    Hello. I started yesterday. Had a so so day, but too many carbs. Today is going great so far. Love MFP. Have not collected any friends yet. Small goal to start... 30 lbs, 2 lbs a week. Don't want to look at the whole picture, but take it in small increments. :D
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You can add me I love MFP and have learned a lot and lost weight through the things I have learned. Anyone else that needs a friend can add me as well. Good luck on your journeys!
  • TatianaMacKenzie
    TatianaMacKenzie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ali_riemer
    ali_riemer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm down 41 pounds and stuck lately.. feel free to add me :) i'd love some more motivation and support. I also enjoy reading everyones posts!
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 days into my restart. Feel free to add me...all those looking for support!
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Request sent.... I'm friendly. Don't bite.
  • Danyloz
    Danyloz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have also started back and could use more friends and support. Anyone who wants to please feel free to add me!
  • StellaDee02
    Options
    Hi, trying to start over, after losing 10lbs at the beginning of the year and putting most of it back on. I'm finding it hard to motivate myself again!
    Feel free to add
  • juliebaker1969
    Options
    I start MFP yesterday and need to loose 50lbs. This is my second day I've tried and tried in the past with different diets but I'm determined to stay focused and give this a go, never done this one before. Would love to make new friends with a similar goal. :wink:
  • Naneli
    Naneli Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How can I add friends plz?
  • Naneli
    Naneli Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to add be or to send an invitation!!
  • francotramelan
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, always happy to have new friends! Just lost 60 lbs myself so it's doable! :-)
  • cnr71983
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on here almost every day!
  • Wessam_mo
    Options
    Hi ,im here a gain feel free to add me ????