this week i lost

Options
This is the second week I've weighed myself in a consistent manner. Last Tuesday I weighed myself as soon as I woke up, after I peed. I did the same today, and this week I lost 3.6 pounds! 14 in all since January 1. I'm so excited and pleased to have this place! I have to use different belt holes, too! :) Onward and upwards!

Replies

• iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    You might want to get a new belt. I'm a cheapskate so I just punch holes in mine with my swiss army knife.
  • lesleyk26
    lesleyk26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    well done hunnie thats fantastic i dont weigh in till thursday so fingers crossed for me but i aint getting my hopes up as ive only lost 1lb in a month lol
    i go to zumba 1-2 a week and the gym 2-3 times a week and still nothing :(

keep up the good work tho your doing great x
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You might want to get a new belt. I'm a cheapskate so I just punch holes in mine with my swiss army knife.

I see your cheapskate and raise it Smart Fit Buttons! When I am in between pant sizes, but am not ready to buy the next smaller I slap one of these bad boys on.

52310727501382.jpg;pvb3e236bb0911139d
  • lizzie4015
    Options
    great job!!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    AMAZING! Congratulations!!!

Charmagne
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!