New here

Options
Hello Everybody.
I found the My Fitness Pal app on the Android market and decided to give it a try. I've been trying to lose weight for a long time and since I started using MFP last week I have found it so much easier to keep track of what I'm eating.
I have two awesome kids, and I want to get healthy so I can live a better life for them and set a positive example for them to follow.
I'm a manager in retail, and find it pretty hard to have a consistent routine when it comes to eating and exercise.

Replies

• Shak212
    Shak212 Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you!
  • littlecarneygirl
    Options
    you'll love this site i have been on here going on my second week and already see results! i think you'll do awesome!
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll find that having the app on your phone will help you a TON! I know it has for me! Every time you turn on your phone and see the app sitting there, you're reminded of what you're putting into your body, and you'll find that when you crave that cookie or potato chip, you think to yourself, "Do I want to have to log that for everyone to see??" and you won't eat it! :-) Good luck!!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    this is such a great site. hubby fell asleep so i got bored so i started playing around on the apps. im glad i did. this place is awesome and the people are so encouraging. feel free to add me as a friend and you will get a lot of encouragement. good luck and welcome.
  • UcallMeJay
    Options
    Unfortunately
    I've had a bad food start for the day.

I planned on eating oatmeal for breakfast, but that didn't happen. My daughter wanted a donut and I gave in and took her to the donut shop. And I gave in to my bad habits and ate a donut and a kolache, and washed it down with a soda. But just gonna have to do better for the rest of the day.
  • Nickfield1
    Options
    welcome and good luck, i got the iphone app and love it..
  • Nickfield1
    Options
  • Nickfield1
    Options