For those of you who have trouble drinking enough water...

Options
I have a camelbak waterbottle that is....addicting! Literally. You will drink more water than you ever imagined you would...I don't know why exactly but I have got about 10 plus friends addicted as well. I work on campus and we sell them with our logo on them but you can buy them online as well. All I know is we sell them like crazy and when I fill mine up I am drinking all day long... (and peeing to for that matter) LOL. Anyway, I just thought I would suggest it. It may sound crazy but its true.

Here is the link to just the camelback website: http://www.camelbak.com/Sports-Recreation/Bottles/Better-Bottle-1L.aspx

The key is you have to "Bite" it....which is seriously why I drink out of it so much. Just read more on the site if you like. They are kind of pricy but in my mind worth it. I always see better results when I am drinking the right amount of water. I believe they sell them as Bass Pro too...

Replies

• forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My camelbak always tastes like rubber water. LOL So, I don't enjoy it that much. However, it is ideal for my long bike rides. I just get over the "rubbery" taste. :)
  • cmo115
    cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My camelbak always tastes like rubber water. LOL So, I don't enjoy it that much. However, it is ideal for my long bike rides. I just get over the "rubbery" taste. :)

Haha! I have never had that problem with mine! But I do know what you mean with other bottles I have used. yuck
  • EAMac
    EAMac Posts: 22
    Options
    Christina, we have the stainless steel versions that we bought at Bass Pro last summer, and we LOVE them!!! They keep the water incredibly cold and fresh. Thumbs up from me, too!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Love mine but had to pull off that rubber piece. I hated having to bite and drink at the same time. Now its like drinking from a straw.
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    what do you mean "bite it"??

do you literally have to bite it to get the water out?
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I'm a water bottle collector because I just love them :-/ and use every one of them. I don't know if I can convince my husband to bring another water bottle in the house but I love the way it looks.
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    nevermind...tdonlin just answered my question!!! :happy:
  • cmo115
    cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    what do you mean "bite it"??

do you literally have to bite it to get the water out?

You just barely bite it with your teeth and then sip it. It was made so that it was leak proof. But I find the biting helps me...it causes me to drink it slower but longer...therefore I end up drinking more than if I try to drink a lot of water really fast and give myself a belly ache.
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    One of the girls at the IHOP i work in has one and its soooooo cool. I want one.
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    hmmm...sounds very interesting!!!!

i want one too!!!