Dr. Oz show today: Lose 20lbs in 30 days with 4 hours a week

Options
2»

Replies

• cathych
    cathych Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I think that that is one of the stupidest ideas I have ever seen. If being cold would make you lose weight, how come up around the artic there are lots of little round people? (don't want to use any racial statements here). It seems like Dr. Oz has some way to lose weight on his show all the time. Why doesn't he just come up with a plan to cut portions and eat healthier?
  • sereney
    sereney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I watched that show as well. I just went out and got the book as well. So far, it is an interesting read. I am just getting started, but was very intrigued by it. We shall see...
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    I could just jump in our snow each day in my swim suit!! That would cold enough I am sure. Or perhaps I could just go outside fully clothed! It is so cold here--I haven't seen it helping me lose weight yet! Might be interesting to try though. And I like the idea of the squats and drinking grapefruit juice. Might be interesting to try--though I don't generally drink my calories.
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Hey people -

The 4HB is the slow carb diet. It's about cutting out basically all carbs except beans 6 days of the week. There is a slow carb thread for those of us doing it, do a search if interested.

Here is the diet info:

http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2007/04/06/how-to-lose-20-lbs-of-fat-in-30-days-without-doing-any-exercise/

So far I like it cause I do better with lower carbs but the ultra low carbs weren't cutting it for my rigorous exercise routine
  • 2011weigth
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I will surely add that to my diet.