Job well done!
  • Emmalizasc
    Emmalizasc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing! good job!:smile:
  • VegasPools
    VegasPools Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! Shaun T's Insanity? Hhmm, maybe I'll give it a try. Congratulations.
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Great work! Even your face looks slimmer!
  • ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Solid work!
  • dmlove128
    dmlove128 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I am super proud with my results!! :-)
    I've been on this fitness journey for about 2 years now. Its only been a year though since i've really changed my eating habits (eating more protein, healthier fats) and thats when I really saw results. So I would say this has taken me a year with exercise & healthy eating. I first started with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred then later FELL in love with Insanity workouts. I wont lie- its a tough work out, but i love every second of it and its worth all the pain & sweat ;)
  • ThinVee
    ThinVee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I am super proud with my results!! :-)
    I've been on this fitness journey for about 2 years now. Its only been a year though since i've really changed my eating habits (eating more protein, healthier fats) and thats when I really saw results. So I would say this has taken me a year with exercise & healthy eating. I first started with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred then later FELL in love with Insanity workouts. I wont lie- its a tough work out, but i love every second of it and its worth all the pain & sweat ;)

Good for you - and thanks for inspiring the rest of us. I'm starting at about the same weight and its motivating to see someone else succeed at this in a healthy way. I love that you did it thru consistency, eating cleaner and working out. Reminds me that there are no quick fixes, but there are amazing results for the hard work. Keep it up and feel free to add me as a friend!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!