PEAR sports with MFP Integration

Options
Is anyone currently using the PEAR sports Fitness App? Now partnering with MFP, I'd like to get your impression of their workouts and bluetooth HR monitoring system.

Replies

• alexo10
    alexo10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love it... is pretty much accurate at first was little skeptic but am convince. There are a few bug that they are working out such as customizing your HR zones... Programs are somewhat challenging depending on the you fitness activity level... I use the pear sport
    mobile which allow me to see where am I during workouts.... the pear mobile can be utilize with android, I-phone I use I touch my self and the information is sent to your portal.... Forgot to mention concerning the data storage.. meaning this I left my I-touch at home so I decide to use my IPhone instead everything well however I manage to upload every thing however, the next time I use my Itouch the workout thatit was save on the ipnone did not showed on my I touch but it showed on the portal..... other than that is pretty good... I hope that this will help you.....

Alexo 10
  • annemariec99
    annemariec99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you managed to get it to synch? It asks me to 'get app' and redirects me to the pearsports website. I've only done my calibration workout so far but a little bit of a problem getting it to sync from mobile to portal too
  • CWART1
    CWART1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    did you ever get pear to sync with mfp? I am having the same problem you described.
  • docsharon
    docsharon Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    So far it doesn't sync with MFP. Very disappointing.
  • kdukeah
    kdukeah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem! And yes, it is very disappointing!
  • loratliff
    loratliff Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I love it! Mine syncs, after period of not, but it just synced my run this morning so syncing is working.
  • imkob2u
    imkob2u Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also cannot get it to sync. Any remedy?
  • hanabanana731
    hanabanana731 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever end up figuring out the syncing issue?
    I just downloaded the Pear app. I've been using the Endomondo app with a bluetooth HRM, but my HRM also seems to work with this app. I LOVE the way Endomondo syncs with MFP. It'd be great if this app did as well, because I'd love to try Pear's training programs.
  • joelittle2_0
    joelittle2_0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can not got pear to upload in my fitness pal. Any one been able to do this yet ?
    No point paying for pear it doesn't work withard my food app.
    I need every thing to play nice with each other.
    Thanks.