no bake protein cheesecake

Options
chrisdavey
chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
Hey peeps,

Just started making this no bake version of the cheesecake. Highly recommended!

http://cdnutritionandfitness.com/cookies-and-cream-protein-cheesecake-no-bake-27p12c6f/

Post up pics if you make it!

CnC-cheesecake.jpg

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, been looking for a good recipe to try.
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Looks yummy! I might have to try this. Thanks for sharing!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    OP - your abs are scary... in a good way, I swear. :heart:

I think I want to try making a protein cheesecake now. :happy:
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    OP - your abs are scary... in a good way, I swear. :heart:

I think I want to try making a protein cheesecake now. :happy:

This is the secret food that celebrity nutritionists won't tell you about. How to get a six pack! :laugh:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    WTF is the timtam brownie thingy?

:happy:
  • chrisdavey
    Options

aah yeah, I forgot USA doesn't get them. They are probably the greatest biscuits that we get in Australia. Just recently came out with all these "gourmet" flavours. (including peanut butter) You can use whatever you like to top it though but these went very well.

and this is what you do with them. Hot chocolate, bite the ends off tim tam and use as straw :smile:

Food-11-New-Zealand-Time-in-NZ.jpg
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    Options

aah yeah, I forgot USA doesn't get them. They are probably the greatest biscuits that we get in Australia. Just recently came out with all these "gourmet" flavours. (including peanut butter) You can use whatever you like to top it though but these went very well.

Just bought a treat pack of Tim Tams for $1 at Woolworths, best biscuit (cookie) ever!

and this is what you do with them. Hot chocolate, bite the ends off tim tam and use as straw :smile:

Food-11-New-Zealand-Time-in-NZ.jpg

Just bought a treat pack of Tim Tams for $1 at Woolworths, best biscuit (cookie) ever!
    Eeek no way, use it as a straw :P lol I know, lots of people like it that way but I prefer it plain or in a cake/cheesecake :smile:
  • timberowl
    timberowl Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Sounds really good! Think I might have to add a few tablespoons of one of the taste-free fiber supplements!
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    By the way, see you used Adriano Zumbo brownie tim tam. What is that like? I tend to stick to the original flavour, as every time I've tried a new flavour it has never been as nice.
  • fwhittaker
    fwhittaker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the Tim Tam Slam! Your recipe looks really yummy, but I have a question. What do you do with the mixture? It looks like the sides of your cake are hard and kind of sculptured... maybe I've read it wrong or somethng.
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    By the way, see you used Adriano Zumbo brownie tim tam. What is that like? I tend to stick to the original flavour, as every time I've tried a new flavour it has never been as nice.

I don't like original, too sweet for me.. Dark chocolate and choc brownie are my favourite. Others are a bit meh.

Or mixture into spring firm pan. Take off spring bit and it should stay there as it is set