Major Party Question

Options
Went to a party, ate and drank enough for a couple days according to my charts. Should I skip a couple days eating to even up?

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    No, just start fresh the next day sticking to MFP allotments. Forget about the overeating from the day before.
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    NOOOO! BAD IDEA!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not. Keep your metabolism working. Eat, exercise, and make sure your net calories are AT LEAST 1200. Despite overeating 1 day, you need to maintain proper eating the rest of the week.
  • ktrame71
    ktrame71 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just input to the best of what you remember all that your consumed for that day on the day you consumed. And then move on. I am sure you will be fine.
  • mbrook04
    Options
    It’s never a good idea to starve yourself. Plus you won’t have any energy to work out which means your metabolism drops and you retain fat. Once your body realizes you’re not adding any new nutrients it will conserve fat stores and start converting muscle for energy. This mean you lose muscle and as you lose muscle you lose the ability to burn fat.
  • colonelangus
    Options
    Thank you for information. I will just eat accordingly and hope it evens out on the other side.