New to the crowd

Options
Hello everyone;
I am new to the program but I really want to be successful. I feel that if I interact with the group this will help me stay focus. My biggest issue is food planning. My schedule is rush rush rush. Any positive comments and advice is welcome.

Replies

• mbrook04
    Options
    Prepare your meals the day before. Make it a bed time routine. After about four weeks it will become habit.
  • sweetkal1
    Options
    Hi my nickname is Kal and I am a exceptional education teacher in middle school. I am married and very active in church and the community. I am working to get two young adults through college along with myself. I am very busy. My goal for this year is to move to a healthy life style. I do not want to start a program and add it to my list of oops. I enjoy reading and learning new things. I am very observant and quiet. I believe that I am open minded but will hold my grounds.
  • sweetkal1
    Options
    Will begin to do that. Thanks for the tip
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    Welcome, Kal! You are right, you will likely do much better if you interact with others. You will find that this is a great place for both support and accountability! Try to make lots of friends and check out their food diaries. Many people have them public, including me. Feel free to look at mine, but keep in mind I am in the middle of a Daniel Fast with our church. You can also go to the "Recipes" forum on here and browse. There's so much useful information!

Best wishes to you! :flowerforyou:
  • eseaamh
    Options
    I am new too. I joined yesterday and so did my husband. We are excited and motivated about doing this together.
  • cmirsaidi
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am so happy to be here and look forward in sharing my progress.

Cameron