mommy of two wanting to lose weight

Options
Hello! I am a mommy of two. My youngest is 2 years old. I never really lost the weight after baby #2. It seems like I have been gaining more than losing now :( I work full time, so its stressful and I tend to eat more when I stressed. I would need plenty of support especially from mommies. I need to figure out how to fit exercise into my schedule. Not exercising at all right now. Lets hope I lose a couple of pounds soon...

Replies

• tobeslimmer
    tobeslimmer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good morning, feel free to add me. I am a mum of 2 teenagers and also work so know what you mean about finding time to do things. Only last week i have decided to get my finger out as im going on holiday in october and really want to be a stone lighter so really trying to be focused
  • zainebq
    Options
    yeah same here ... going on vacation oct 1st. want to lose some weight before that. I have been seeing more and more belly fat lately. Hating it but have such a hard time working out. I start trying to watch what I eat and them tend to start over eating when I am stressed :(
  • Natasha144
    Options
    Hey I'm Natasha I just got married in May! :-). Prior to the wedding I had a weight loss goal of 40lbs I wanted to be comfortable in my dress, I only managed to loss 20 of the 40, as time closed in on the wedding, stress won, I could lose no more, now I feel stuck, I want to continue my weight loss journey, but the scale won't budge I've been stuck at my wedding weight since May, I don't want to be the wife who let it all go after the wedding. Encouragement and support is always nice from someone on the same journey. P.s. this is not my first rodeo I've lost count of my starts/stops loss/gains my son is 5 now I can no longer blame baby fat ????
  • Ndalele
    Options
    Hi , I am a single mum of 1 preteen and have been struggling with weight for a very long time for a while I managed to lose 44 pounds but now I have gained it all back again. I lost it by doing a crazy exercise regimen but I didn't change my diet much so the minute I switched jobs and couldn't exercise as much it has been coming back pound by pound. Now am determined to do it differently by really creating different eating habits and changing the way I do things. The encouragement would really be great.
  • XoxoKellyXoxo
    XoxoKellyXoxo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for extra support and motivation. I love this site, it's such a great tool for weight loss :-)
  • livz85
    Options
    Hi there,

add me! mum of two myself, youngest 11mths. Never lost baby weight and didn't help i was over weight before i fell pregnant. I want more babies but not at this weight! i have 40kgs to lose. (88pounds) - wow wee, that;s an even bigger number.

ok then, 8 pounds first to round it down! (3.6kg)

Olivia