New here

Options
Hi I am a mother and grandma. I have always been overweight most my adult life but put on a lot of weight since now doing a sit down job. BUT in the past year I have lost 7 lbs on my own which was really hard but at least when I go to Dr this year I will have lost weight instead of gaining.
I have been here about a week now. My daughter told me about this site and it really had helped since I lost 1.5 lbs in one week. YEAH!!! :happy: I have a lot of weight to lose yet and hope to see the scale to continue to go down instead up up.

Replies

• sunshine4evr003
    Options
    i tried to convince my mom to join site n she won't yet cuz she got weight watchers but mayb. good luck
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I got my sister, mom & dad hooked on this site! My husband introduced us all to it and we LOVE it! Everyone is so helpful and encouraging! Feel free to add me if you'd like :smile:
  • donnaypb
    donnaypb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I wish you the best of luck! I am new on here too. This sight has been a WONDERFUL support system. Have a wonderful day!! Feel free to add me for support if you want :flowerforyou:
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Thank you, how do you add friends? Trying to add my ticker too .....

4042605.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter