Starting Over & I Need More Friends

Options

Replies

• fifty6ford
    fifty6ford Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I will send a request and would gladly accept more friends. I too am working to get below 200!
  • Mahmoud_Shalaby
    Mahmoud_Shalaby Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some new friends for motivation and support. add me if you'd like to. peace!
  • lvsglass
    lvsglass Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • tobeslimmer
    tobeslimmer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i have a long way to go but hope the support from here will help me along the way. anyone else can feel free to add me also
  • shadowlydarkness
    shadowlydarkness Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Always happy to support more friends :)
  • aeclarke1967
    aeclarke1967 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there... would love to be supportive and have a few friends to do the same. I have yo-yo'd for much of my life and now menopause and thyroid issues are making it hard to get weight off despite motivation.

I have a "bucket" list - that has my turning 50 as the culmination (2 and a half years from now) - 5K, 10K and jumping off a cliff into a river with my family in Colorado. But pain and weight needs to go... to make those things happen.

Feeling sooooooooo much better since cutting out gluten and the majority of yeasts (including wine... heavy sigh...)

Every day seems to get a bit better and I try not to get side-railed by the days where I ache because I pushed harder the day before.
  • joanneo1
    joanneo1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been a member for quite some time, but haven't been actively tracking my food or exercise on a regular base until about 2 weeks ago. And I would like to get more involved in the community groups to find what suits me best. Just wanted to share as I keep to myself most of the time, very high anxiety type person.
    Thanks
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I sent a request
  • six1908
    six1908 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new pals... if anyone wants to add this guy and his lil dog Ladybug... feel free to!! K, thanks! :-)
  • pammie55
    pammie55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting tonight. Been here before - lose a bit put it back on. Love to support another person. Just one day at a time: be happy
  • krischavez18
    Options
    Back on MFP after a year-long absence and would love some support and motivation - feel free to add me. Will definitely be sticking to it this time around.
  • chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am a mom to seven and I definitely need more friends:) Anyone can add me. I added you.
  • Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you on your journey!! Feel free to add me. I am always looking to bring on new friends that I can help motivate and in return get some motivation from :D
  • cwkwkw2
    cwkwkw2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. Take it one day at a time.
  • pugloverin
    Options
    Add me, I can always use more friends, we can help each other
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    hey feel free to add me!!!!!! You can do this!!!
  • KarolinaMaz
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 75lbs! And want to continue losing but need some support and motivation :) Lets help eachother
  • SuzeFrost
    SuzeFrost Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting back up as well, sending you a friend request now!
  • Choboman
    Choboman Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new too! Hope your goals get met and know that we're in your corner cheering!