Daily burn

Options
Ok so I saw an add for daily burn and I was wondering if anyone else has tried this and if it's any good

Replies

• jodescorinna
    jodescorinna Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it, but if if a slimming pill/drink etc it's probably a waste of money ....
    What is it?
  • dlady92
    dlady92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Daily burn is an online exercise with trainers
  • jodescorinna
    jodescorinna Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.....might google that one, suppose it would maybe help with motivation if you struggled to make yourself get to the gym. Not sure. Hope you get some advice from someone more helpful !!
  • potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I subscribe and I love it. Has some great beginner/intermediate workouts and the advanced ones (Inferno and Inferno HR) are wicked and I love doing them!
  • cieralea7
    cieralea7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love it, I think it is very worth the money! Tons of variety and videos for all levels of fitness. They do have a free trial I believe and packages as little as 10 a month you can cancel at any time if you are not happy with it!
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I started out with it in April and really liked it. I since have found a lot of free stuff to do online but I still enjoy Daily Burn sometimes.
    I really benefited from the beginner workouts because it was just the right intensity for someone like myself who hadn't worked out for a long time.
  • anghigdon
    anghigdon Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just did my first workout on Daily Burn and loved it! I'm anxious to see what doing it daily is going to do for my results!
  • yellowcupcakes
    yellowcupcakes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off Daily Burn for a while and it really is a great program (especially for beginners like me) if you stick with it. I've restarted my program a few times and am finally at a place where I am sticking with it. It really is worth the $10 a month I think.