Looking for friends with open diaries who log regularly

Options
Hi- I'm looking for any friends who can help keep me accountable and inspired and motivated. I am always looking for new recipes or creative food options, so I appreciate anyone with an open diary, and I welcome honest feedback on mine. I'm 35 and happily married and am a working mother. I'm 5'8" and am trying to lose roughly 10-15 pounds through diet alone while I heal from a stress fracture.

Replies

• nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I was very active in the early part of 2013 and then became lazy and all but went away. I have now recommitted myself to my health and have been deligently logging everything since a week ago. I have a mini goal of about 32 lbs to get me to under 200 lbs by Christmas, 2014. That is just my mini goal, ultimately, I would like to get around 150 lbs.

I am 49 years old, married for almost 29 years and have 3 adult children (only 1 living at home). I work full-time and did while my children were growing up, sometimes working 2 jobs to make ends meet.

My diary is wide open and I'm not afraid to share with people the good, the bad and the ugly. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Fattyblossom
    Fattyblossom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also married, 30's, working and looking to lose 10-15lbs. Looking good again is more important to be honest. But when i looked better I weighed about 10/15 less

Feel free to add me. I'd appreciate a bit of pressure to log my food diary!!!!
  • thepandapost
    thepandapost Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am on here every day, multiple times a day and share my diary with friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • fitnessqueeninnyc
    Options
    I'm an open diary so please feel free to add me as a friend/motivator... I log everyday... :) Good luck!!
  • Tydeclare44
    Tydeclare44 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Anybody who needs an open diary, motivation, anything, feel free to add me!
  • prettychelly
    prettychelly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My diary is also open. I log regularly too!
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends and I log everything. Feel free to add me.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. i'm two inches taller, but close enough. i log pretty much every day :flowerforyou:
  • dcberlin10
    dcberlin10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm also 5'8, trying to lose 15-20lbs. I am also a very active logger :)
  • lmann72
    lmann72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Add me ! I'm a very active logger! :)
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Hi

I also log every day and have an open diary. I love it when my friends do as well, it gives me ideas when I get into a rut!

Add me, if you like :happy:
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    All are welcome to add me. I'm a mom. 5'9 back into almost 40 days of my restart and down 11 lbs. Hoping to lose another 20. I log every day and have my diary open.
  • lukeyjune
    lukeyjune Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am on here constantly with an open diary...feel free to add me!
  • IsaCaliBel
    IsaCaliBel Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in for accountability! :happy:

73529108.png
  • a1n4t
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me, my diary is open and I log every day. I may not cook so creative food options... but I am from Barcelona and that means for sure some new recipes to you! :-)
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    my diary is open to friends and i log every day. you are welcome to add me.
  • eclaireya
    eclaireya Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am always looking for the same, I feel like the more eyes looking, the more accountable I'll be. I log everyday- the good, bad, and ugly- sadly I've been on an ugly stretch for a little bit but am looking to turn that around! ;)
  • francotramelan
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, my diary is open for everyone to see! :-)
  • vegkitten
    vegkitten Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I post and log every day! I'll add you!
  • dolphin1218
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log every day, and diaries are open to friends.:smile: