Im back after many bad set backs.

Options
Hi my name is john in Nc, I have lost 82 lb in the past 2 years.
Back in early feb my mom had a heart attack so I flew to Ca and lived in the hospitable for a month eating cheese burgers and crappy foods and zero exercise other then walking to the cafeteria 3 x a day. She got better so i flew back home and a month later she passed away from gallbladder infection so i flew back out for 2 months to help out with things and just be there for my family.

Cam back and had all my bad teeth fixed and got implantable dentures. so i could not really chew for a months so it was all pasta and soft /bad foods.

So here i am i set up a new account and deleted my old one because it had about a billion saved food things from past meas and i could not find any thing. so I'm starting fresh again. I put back on 30lb this year. Its been a bad year. so as long and noting else happens I should get back to normal quickly. Im already back on my gym and cardio and making good food choices again.

TL;DR: Im back after many bad set backs.
John

Replies

• shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your mom..

I had some similar set backs a few years ago and I am still trying to keep myself on track. Just remember that you will have plenty of support here on MFP..

Welcome Back!
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - sounds like you're on the right track again. Best wishes on your return to healthy
  • zaj17
    zaj17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also back after time away. I've gained 6 lbs and till today have been on a path for more weight gain. The key is to never quit trying. So, here's to being back in the game!
  • loralye211
    loralye211 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good for you for getting back in the game!
  • Choboman
    Choboman Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Sorry for all the recent hardships, but I hope that means it's a good time for a fresh start!
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your set-backs, but glad to see you have come home to MFP. You know this works and we are all in this together! Best of luck on your new journey!!!