My First 1,000 Days

Options

Replies

• greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Lady, I don't know you, but I love you. High fives all around...

high-five-o.gif
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I also completed 1,000 days of logging in recently...it is truly just a part of my life now! Here's to you! :flowerforyou:
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Wow... amazing!! Completely amazing!! Congrats on your ONE THOUSANDTH DAY!! Omg... :happy:
  • NoMoreBlameGame
    NoMoreBlameGame Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow...just wow. What an amazing journey you're on and continue to be on. Thank you for the inspiration and motivation. You are liquified awesomeness AKA awesome sauce.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Everything everyone else has said times two. :smile: Thank you for humbling me and reminding us all that it's always one day at a time. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to upload gifs, so I am just going to say "diito" to all those wonderful things everyone else posted.

Awesome. Simply Awesome!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    My friend, I only have this to say...

Conner-Awesome.gif

Seriously, I'm proud to know you.
  • trillium26
    Options
    Great job! Sounds like you have a bumpy ride. Well, here's hoping the next 1000 days are a bit less - full. You have inspired me. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    BOOM!
    Outstanding story and tribute to your hard work!
    I love it when a plan comes together.
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    So proud to call you friend. Keep it up girl -you are an inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • kimondo666
    kimondo666 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! It says: "Never give up" "Reach your goal"! You are awesome person OP!
  • RabbitLost
    RabbitLost Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    So proud to call you friend. Keep it up girl -you are an inspiration. :flowerforyou:

x10,000,000 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic job! You are a true survivor. Thank you for sharing.
  • lbelle987
    Options
    Congratulations on day 1000!! Such an inspiring story. Thank you for sharing!
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Wow - how clever am I for sending you a friend request so long ago? {{pats own back}} ;)

You are so funny, and so strong, and so smart . And I'm very lucky to have you as a friend.
  • janicemitchellcross
    Options
    So proud of all you have achieved and honoured to be one of your friends. Congratulations on 1000 days of never giving up :heart:
  • fishernd
    fishernd Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Are you a writer? You write so well! Your story teaches us that life goes on while we are all here trying to get healthier. That there will be ups and downs but keep coming back here and keep looking for friends who will see you through to a better day.

Thank you for sharing!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Congratulations on hitting 1,000 days, and Thank you for sharing this. I am honored to have you as my friend.
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Tears in my eyes. A thousand congratulations, one for each day that you didn't give up :) you are an inspiration.
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I've been counting down the days with you to this very special day! I am so proud of you and feel privileged to have you as a friend! This goes waaaaayyyyy beyond Congratulations and Kudos and Woo-Hoo! I am at a total loss for words (which you know, does NOT happen!) to tell you how happy I am for you. Savor your day, my friend. You have earned it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!