Starting over- NEED FRIENDS!

Options
I was here 2 years ago and all my friends no longer come here for support. I gained my weight back and I need to stay stong! I am 8 pounds down since starting. It's hard without support and ideas. Friends request me please!!!! pretty please

Replies

• FemWeight
    Options
    It does seem to help having supports to tell you good job :) Sending request .
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Sending a request! I'm in the same boat...trying to re-lose weight! I can use all of the help I can get!!!
  • sel2504
    sel2504 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    In the same situation here so anyone who wants to provide and receive motivation and support is welcome to add me :)
  • imadyer
    imadyer Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Me too! I just started back today. This really does work and I need it to work again!:smile:
  • Squid4TRX
    Squid4TRX Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I try to be an active poster/commentor to people on my friend list. Feel free to add me if you like and all the best as you continue your journey to a healthier life!
  • melaniebutler2012
    Options
    Same here! I restarted about a week ago, but my old buddies have moved on. It really helps to have support. Every "like" for a pound lost, or calorie burned is really encouraging, to me anyway. I'm 43, trying to lose 40 lbs. I am currently following the DASH diet. Anyone can add me too!
  • mjean1229
    mjean1229 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am a long time member, and long time slacker! Send me a friend request, I need all the support I can get!
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Unfortunately during the summer I threw caution to the wind, which certainly didn't work, so I and am trying to get back on track as well. Anyone can feel free to add me. Giving support and receiving support is one of the keys to success! Best of luck to everyone trying to get back on track!!!
  • dawnarama7
    dawnarama7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new here and would love some friends!
  • Choboman
    Choboman Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Same situation for me. Back on diet for about a month but first day back here. Friending now...
  • LissaDebo
    LissaDebo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too! I've been doing MFP seriously for about 3 months and it does work, lost 10 pounds even with a slight vacation bumo in the way