Trying again...

Options
So this is probably my 3rd time trying MFP and trying to lose weight. I do good for a month then just fall off and go back to my old eating habits. I forget to use MFP at times and do not track what I have ate. Some days I just feel blah, because I feel I have done a good job at watching what I eat and still do not lose wight so I eat all day mainly because I'm depressed with the results. So I think this is round 3 so here we go 3rd time is the charm right? Wish me luck, I can do this I feel it this time things have changed!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Tracking and exercise are what you need, my friend. Add me!
  • kneusel
    kneusel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the on again off again and determined this time I'm going to do it! Would be thrilled if we could motivate each other. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • fitnessqueeninnyc
    Options
    Feel free to add me... Keeping each other motivated helps make the process easier... Good luck and remember the 80/20 rule... 80% clean eating 20% fitness... :smile:
  • duffmama
    duffmama Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, so don't get discouraged. I'm on my 3rd try into the 3 week. It sucks having to pay so much attention and plan meals and I wish it was just ingrained in me to eat better. I think one day maybe it will. I have had to limit wheat products which is hard, but I feel alot better. When I back slide I pay for it. So, hang in there, we'll all do better with support and encouragement.