NOT LOOSING WEIGHT!! Frustrated and summer is approaching

Options
Hey everyone!
I've been using myfitnesspal and tracking my calories for probably 2 months now.
I'm 57.5kgs (126-127lbs)
Eating around 1200 calories a day
Running around 7km (4.3miles) a day along my local beach
EATING SO HEALTHY: Greek yoghurt and fruit for breakfast, tuna and crackers for lunch, chicken, veges and brown rice for dinner! AND I'm not loosing any weight!! I'm not necessarily gaining any weight either, but it's the most frustrating thing!

PLEASE HELP!

Can't afford gym membership, so if strength training is a good idea, please recommend home exercises :)

Replies

• Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Open your diary.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    How tall are you, how old are you?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? Do you weigh/measure everything you consume?
  • Kimisakhi
    Kimisakhi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    couldn't it be that you are eating too little, but you didn't say your height!!! but running that much and eating that little could be the problem, speaking from experience, the day I started eating a bit more I started seeing changes. I worked out my BMR, and I ate a little over it to start losing weight.
  • fitsporation96
    Options
    Hello,
    Are you eating too many carbs? too much fat/protein? are you retaining water/ too much sodium? also what is your height? and the person above asked do you measure? have you lost any inches?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Hello,
    Are you eating too many carbs? too much fat/protein? are you retaining water/ too much sodium? also what is your height? and the person above asked do you measure? have you lost any inches?
    Sorry, but this is probably way over complicating things.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Lots of cheap discs on eBay. Free videos on You Tube. Dance around the house.

I mostly swim at home, but have been doing lots of planking (badly, but doing it), six inches and crunches.

My goal is 125 and I'm not even convinced I'll get that low. You probably look fantastic, so don't fret too much if you lose your couple pounds slowly. If that's you in the pic, you're gorgeous and I'm jealous.

:)
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Well if you're not gaining and you're not losing then you're probably eating at about maintenance.

Opening your diary would help. It's most likely you're eating more calories than you think you are.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    couldn't it be that you are eating too little, but you didn't say your height!!! but running that much and eating that little could be the problem, speaking from experience, the day I started eating a bit more I started seeing changes. I worked out my BMR, and I ate a little over it to start losing weight.
    BINGO. We can't know ANYthing useful, really, until she tells us her height, and opens her diary.
  • moveyourself
    Options
    You need to remember that healthy foods don't necessarily mean automatic weight loss. You need to pay attention to the amount you're eating. If you're going to bed feeling full or over-stuffed, it's going to hinder your weight loss. It's also not good to eat too little. Believe or not, that could put you at a plateau.
    You're at 127 pounds, and judging by your pic, you don't look like someone who has much to lose (honestly, I have a feeling you look perfect already) so it's going to take longer losing weight for someone like you, as oppose to a bigger person trying to lose weight.

Regarding strength training, I can't afford a gym membership either, so I use fitnessblender and blogilties (both on youtube) ... I know a lot of people use insanity, but I tried it and it's just way too intense for someone like me.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    You're 127 Lbs...you don't look like you really have anything to lose...and unless you're seriously short, there's no way 127 lbs puts you overweight.

Beyond that, just move to the northern hemisphere...winter is approaching...then, no worries.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    You're 127 Lbs...you don't look like you really have anything to lose...and unless you're seriously short, there's no way 127 lbs puts you overweight.

Beyond that, just move to the northern hemisphere...winter is approaching...then, no worries.
    I heart you. :heart: You make me laugh.
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Have you lost any weight? Could you be a plateau? I had a time where I didn't lose anything for 3 weeks. I started to weigh my food and I also ate a bit more as I was very active. That seemed to help. I suddenly lost 3 pounds, don't give up. Oh, and drink lots of water. Good luck. Edit......I did just look at your picture. How tall are you? How much do you want/think you need to lose? Wondering how much you've lost so far.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    If the calorie and exercise numbers were accurate, she would be netting under 850 calories a day. Everybody loses on 850 a day.

Therefore, the numbers aren't accurate.

Open your diary.