Hi everyone

Options
jo69
jo69 Posts: 78 Member
I'm new to this site. I stumbled upon it by mistake, but there are really no mistakes. It was meant to be. I believe I will enjoy this site. Hope to meet some new friends here.

Replies

• jo69
    Options
    I'm new to this site. I stumbled upon it by mistake, but there are really no mistakes. It was meant to be. I believe I will enjoy this site. Hope to meet some new friends here.
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options

Welcome, FloJo! You were just lead in the right direction! We love it here. You have joined a very caring family who all have the same goal -- to lose some pounds in a healthy way! I've been here since July 1 and have lost 14 pounds with about 20 to go. I'm going to continue here even after the next 20 are gone. Hope you enjoy the journey. Have any questions? We have a lot of very intelligent friends on here, and they love to give you their advice and their experiences with foods and exercises.

Wishing you success!
    Marti in Kentucky
  • cre13
    cre13 Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I just joined yesterday and LOVE IT! The support is awesome! Good luck!!:flowerforyou:

Chirleen
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I just joined yesterday and LOVE IT! The support is awesome! Good luck!!:flowerforyou:

Chirleen

Hi Chirleen & Welcome to you! You'll do great!
    Wishing you success! :flowerforyou:
    Marti in Kentucky
  • jo69
    Options
    :smile: Thanks so much for welcoming me. I can tell I will enjoy it here. I'm tryin for my goal of at least 10 lbs before my 39th birthday Sept 18. That's not my official goal from there I want to lose at least 30 lbs, but I'll start of very small.
  • jo69
    Options
    :smile: Thanks for the welcome. We are newbies to the site. I'm sure we will all be able to support each other.