The Firm, Jillian Michael's, Insanity, etc!

Options
Ok, I have had a huge set back recently but I do wanna get back into it. I am dedicated to my Firm videos. I have about 6. I have used these in the past to get in shape and shed the weight. I do prefer those since I am a cardio girl. But I know there are so many different options out there. So which is your favorite and why? I have done maybe one video of Jillian Michael's 30-day Shred. I have also done Turbo Fire for a couple weeks and it was fun and a little intense. So tell me what you cardio people who workout at home prefer. Thanks!

Replies

• fowlerly
    fowlerly Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I have the Firm transfirmer series, JM 30 day shred, JM kickboxing fast fix (hard to keep up with the steps I could only do about 3 days but I'm not that coordinated lol), JM body revolution which I love, it's like a cross between 30 day shred, yoga, Pilates and Insanity. I also have Insanity which I'm doing right now. I gained about 20 lbs back when I fell off the wagon earlier this year so I'm kicking it in high gear with that. I was doing the Firm and JMBR for a few weeks but just wasn't seeing the calorie burn I was after so I started Insanity a week and a half ago. After this ill probably go back to JMBR and the Firm to do some more weight work (I have 2,4,6 and 10 lb dumb bells).
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I did Billy Blanks boot camp for a long time and then I moved to Jillian Michaels. i like the shorter intense workouts. I have not patience with myself longer than 30-40 minutes. I do longer cardio days where I will take an hour long brisk walk or spend half an hour on an elliptical at the gym, but JMBR I bought it, did it for a couple weeks and found that I was doing the more advanced workouts and then I went out of town and got off the wagon, Started back this week to supplement my other workouts.
  • Luna99999
    Luna99999 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    JM 30 Day Shred is a staple. I'm 3 1/2 weeks into Body Revolution, and I like that pretty well. Also like Banish Fat Boost Metabolism for lots of cardio or No More Trouble Zones for more toning.

Although I'm pretty into Jilian, another favorite is Jackie Warner's Xtreme Timesaver Training.