My journey so far....100 lbs down.

Options
13»

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep feeling wonderful. Thank you.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
  • jeanlake
    jeanlake Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    What a joy to read your post. Keep moving and keep living. Celebrate your accomplishment! And I love your bike!
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Congrats!!
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Well done on reaching this amazing milestone!!
    And well done as well for your treat!!
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And what a great gift to buy yourself! I just ordered myself a Fitbit and a stretch-out strap. Fitness purchases are such fun now, aren't they? Have a great day!
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    WOW and WOW - BRAVO to you!!
  • glynneybug93
    glynneybug93 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You took FANTASTIC!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing and inspiring!!!
  • gotonenerveleft
    gotonenerveleft Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look wonderful. Kudos for choosing a bike over cake !
  • allisonjforsyth
    allisonjforsyth Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful!!! Congrats!!
  • iamuniqueiam
    iamuniqueiam Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You guys are all just too kind! Thank you very much for all the sweet messages. I've had a lot of friend requests and I've happily accepted them all. I do try to keep up with all the news feed notifications, make comments on food diaries and generally be as encouraging as I possible can, but many days I only have time for a "like" or an "Awesome!!"....I'm busy gettin' busy ya know...but if that doesn't bother you then please don't be shy and add me! Thanks again for all the encouragement everyone!
  • Jeyed
    Jeyed Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Terrific job! You have a lot to be proud of!
  • afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you ....you are an inspiration to so many and should be proud. what an incredible gift to reward yourself with for the milestone.....love the idea....I haven't taken any pics of myself on my journey and still have a rough time when people compliment me on the loss.....I thank them but don't see what others claim they see.....still something I have to work on and struggle with daily but am proud of what I have done so far....and looking forward to the journey from here....still a road to go but here I have found the friends, strength and support to do so..........thanks all of MFP friends.....looking forward to the rest of my journey with you congrats again on a job well done and reward well earned.......enjoy them both :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • dakotasapphire
    Options
    Wow that's amazing. I hope I can lose all the extra weight on me. [66 pounds...] I'm just starting today for a second time. Last time it didn't work out so well because, well I gave up. I can't give up this time. I need to lose the weight so I can exercise better and look better.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    Great job woman!!! You have been an inspiration to a lot of folks including myself!!
  • HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You've done so well. Your post was very inspirational to me. :)
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome work! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!