Whats your goal size?

Options
I am currently around size 9 and 5`3 ,134 lbs .My goal size is size 7 which was my old size before I packed on the pounds. .I can now fit into extra small shirts but my hips and thighs are my probletic areas since my 7 old jeans are still way too tight on the thighs for me to wear.I still have 14 more lbs to lose so hopefully that will do the trick to reach my goal size. How about you?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    It was 18, lol. I thought that if I could just get back to 18, I'd be happy there. Ha! Now the goal is 12. But I'm thinking 10 would be nice!

I have a dream number - my high school weight. I don't know if I'll get THERE, but I don't care much about the size.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Goal size- happy ;) Any size that fits at that time is good enough for me
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    My goal size was a 4, and I'm now a 4 ( sometimes even a 2 dependinding on the brand) i remember shopping in plus size clothes section and crying. I would leave stores in tears.
  • glasshalffull713
    glasshalffull713 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I started at 158 size 12 because I absolutely refused to buy 14 and the 12s were hardly fitting. (I am 5'4) I would be in absolute heaven if I was a solid size 6. Right now I can usually get into an 8 pants, although most of mine are still a 10. I currently hover between 148-151.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I've been happy since US 8's were comfortable but now at 5/6 I'm still at the top of the BMI healthy weight range and would probably prefer to drop 10 more pounds. Would someone like to contribute to my new clothes funds, please? Thanks!
  • glasshalffull713
    glasshalffull713 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Goal size- happy ;) Any size that fits at that time is good enough for me

^^^great attitude- way better than a smaller pants size.
  • sparklenglitter
    sparklenglitter Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have gone from busting out of size 20 pants and am now a 16, with size xl in tops.I started this April 27. 2014. My goal is size 12 or 10 in pants and medium in tops that is where I look pretty damn good. I am 5' 4" and even though I have a small frame, my boobs are on the large side so I like to balance it all out.
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    My goal size was a 4, and I'm now a 4 ( sometimes even a 2 dependinding on the brand) i remember shopping in plus size clothes section and crying. I would leave stores in tears.

I would be to:bigsmile:
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    I've been happy since US 8's were comfortable but now at 5/6 I'm still at the top of the BMI healthy weight range and would probably prefer to drop 10 more pounds. Would someone like to contribute to my new clothes funds, please? Thanks!

:laugh: Yeah, I'd love to piggy back on your charity, if anyone's so inclined to contribute, I'm in need of a fabulous new wardrobe, lol! I'm broke, so I've got to be satisfied with my old size 8 wardrobe that I'm finally fitting into again. For now...

Hopefully, my final inch or so I'd like to lose in my waist and hips will coincide with the giant after Christmas sales. Size 6 (US) is a nice size for my body, IMO.
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My goal is size 14, but im a large framed, tall woman. I wear a size 11 shoes. lol so I think I'll look good there.
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I can't say for certain, because I haven't been at a healthy weight (that I'm comfortable at) since I was 15 years old... so i'm just taking it slow and plan to reevaluate as needed. I've already went from a size 20 to a size 16, and I I'm aiming for around a size 10.
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'm a 14/XL now but I'd be absolutely shout it from the rooftops thrilled to be a size 8 and wear a medium in most stores.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    it wouldn't matter if I could just find ones that fit properly. I'm currently in a 6 or 8 depending on brand but it's too loose in some areas, suggesting I should probably be closer to a 4 at this point, and too tight in others because of the skin I have to try and pack into it. So sometimes I have to go to an 8 to make sure there's room to tuck in the skin which leaves the butt and legs way too baggy looking. time to start looking at mumus? :P
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to get back into my size 10 stuff. I was an 8 at one point before kids, so I'll be realistic about body changes from it and stick with 10. :smile:
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I would say a 4. When I was 128 in 2010, I could wear a size 4. I'm currently in a size 6 (really in-between, 8's a little too big, 6's are sometimes a little too snug) so almost there.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I guess a size 10 and M shirt. I have some of both already but I'm pretty close to my goal and I think for long term that's a safe bet. I honestly never saw myself getting into 16 or XL, so my current size of 12/L is awesome to me!!
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Loose 38
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have about 18% body fat, and I am guessing that will be put me in about a size 4? I wear sizes 6 or 8 right now and am trying to lose some more body fat so I can run faster races more easily...not sure what size that will put me in exactly.
  • Gingerspice45
    Gingerspice45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    probably size 4. When I get smaller I'm not really shooting for a certain size but weight of around 120-115 pounds and will have to see what size I am at that point.
  • beautifuldisasta
    beautifuldisasta Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would like to fit into size 10-12 clothes (size 6-8 in US sizes). But my main aim is just be comfortable in my own skin, whatever size that ends up being :)