Looking for friends

Options

Replies

• MirandaKeeler
    MirandaKeeler Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    My name is Miranda. I'm 21, also at my heaviest I've ever been. (Looking to change that) :P
    Haven't lost any weight yet, but it's always nice to have some people there to encourage you.
    Add me if you like, and if not, good luck to you!!! :)
  • AmyWhims
    AmyWhims Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking for friends as well! Feel free to add :)
  • Leigh269
    Options
    I just rejoined yesterday - feel free to add me. Looking for friends myself. Thanks.
  • Elimi88
    Elimi88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been back on MFP and active for the past week and am motivated to reach my goal this time and motivate others along the way! Also looking for support :)
  • kortthedork91
    kortthedork91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I'm toward the end of my goal weight. Over the past 4 years, I've lost a net of close to 50 lbs. I'm 23 and trying to work off that last bit to get my body ready for making a healthy baby with my husband! :)
  • Thesecondrunning
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone!
  • lgriffithschall
    lgriffithschall Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making the decsion to get started!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hi all feel free to add if you like,,,always happy for new friends
  • RunAlyndaRun
    RunAlyndaRun Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm dusting of MFP and getting back on the wagon, so to speak. I'd welcome any new encouraging friends!
  • Sendyk
    Sendyk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add! I've been on and off this site for a while and have renewed my determination to actually stay put this time and maybe make some friends who may help me keep my eye on the ball. A little about me: I'm a mom of 3 with about 30lbs of very stubborn baby weight. I've started a new healthy eating and fitness lifestyle not just to lose weight but to be healthier and stronger. So far it's been about 6 weeks and though I've lost very little in pounds and inches, my energy level has shot through the roof and am no longer dragging my feet through the day. I also feel stronger and can do more push-ups and longer cardio. I am also noticing slight definition in my arms and legs. It's just been a bummer when the numbers on the scale and measuring tape stay the same as in the beginning. At times like those, I just remember all the positive changes and keep on going. So, if you're ever at a point and think that it's not working for you just remember that it may take some time and that your body is DEFINITELY changing for the better even though you might not be able to see it yet. Good Luck!
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. There are a lot of really great people here.

Feel free to add me. I am here pretty much every day, log everything and would love to help.
  • FatFreeIn2015
    FatFreeIn2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just signed up today. Need to lose 61 pounds. Looking for friends to keep motivated. Eating 1200 calories per day with exercise
  • caro123shepp
    caro123shepp Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and so far I have no friends here as I am still finding my way around! Feel free to adding me as a friend.
  • Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for friends as well. Feel free to add me
  • francotramelan
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me! :-)
  • Cecy8522
    Cecy8522 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

My name is Cecy and I need friend in mypal account. I think it is depressing because the only 3 friend that I have here will not do it at all and I need motivation. So please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • sublime_kitty
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm just getting back in the swing of things and I would love to find people to help keep me on track.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey

29509743.png
  • NK1112
    NK1112 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Take a look at the Australian government's dietary website .... I'm from the USA but find this information to be so very helpful

http://www.eatforhealth.gov.au
  • KeeRae1989
    KeeRae1989 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some accountable friends too! Feel free to add me!