30 days of logging in!

Options
MFP has always been in the background - BUT now I am taking it seriously. I am going to the dr this afternoon and will see how much I have lost. MFP works! I am logging in every bite - well mostly. I was on vacation last week and enjoyed myself BUT it was not like I used to binge before. Also, my gym bag has been in my car for 2 weeks. I still haven't gone :/ I don't know why I am having trouble just GOING. My energy has skyrocketed!

Replies

• mkramarz
    mkramarz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!! I just managed 10 straight days of logging in and tracking... Hoping 30 is within my reach... You're right, it DOES work!
    Keep us posted on your loss!
  • taryninoly
    taryninoly Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Way to go :-) Day by day here! For some reason the gals at work were talking about tatertot casserole yesterday. The thought of all those calories (tasty) but not health friendly. I was inspired to go home and whip up my own casserole. I used quinoa, chicken, celery, carrots and corn with chicken stock and cream of mushroom soup - baked for an hour @ 400 in my dutch oven - very yummy and excellent leftovers :)
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • VaxSA
    VaxSA Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!
  • loriebahde
    loriebahde Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    keep it up. i have 80 days of logging and exercise. i allow myself to eat and i also am paying attention to what goes into my mouth i am able to stay on track. i have began running. i never ran. i could run about 30 seconds in june. i stated couch to 5k and have signed up for my 1st 5k for next month. it took getting it in my head that i was not going to die form running to get me past that pain and today i ran 3.37 miles in 38:00. i would suggest if you are having trouble going to the gym, then walk. i can tell you that in the last twenty yeas i have joined four different gyms and signed the contracts. i may have went a total of tweny times in the five years worth of contracts with gyms. getting outside and pushing myself has done it and it didn't cost anything except some cases of water because i have sweat my butt off. i realized when my neighbor had 3 strokes in two days that eating better and exercise is the best thing to do if i want to be around for a long life with my family.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!