Options
    Beautiful
  • lizzybathory
    Options
    So cute- congrats! This is awesome.
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Love vintage and love that dress! You look so tiny! Vintage dresses are always so small, I recently had to give my sister an adorable teal silk print wrap dress that I scored, the waist was just too tiny for me :(
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    The dress and shoes make an awesome outfit.

Let me remind you that all adult women back then wore GIRDLES
    in order to get those tiny waists.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous. Congrats on your score and fantastic NSV! Value Village/Savers is my friend!
  • felixmommy
    Options
    Love it!!
  • peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! I love the dress and it flatters you perfectly!
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Thanks all of you! I didn't think I would get this many responses :blushing:
  • RachelaT90
    RachelaT90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This dress!! So lovely :heart: :heart:
  • LauraPa1mer
    LauraPa1mer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ahh! That dress is fabulous. The buttons look awesome and I love the black detail at the bottom. It fits you so well. Love it.
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I am a FANATIC for vintage, and my 1940s collection is a huge motivator to lose weight. You look fantastic, and I'm dying of envy over that dress.
  • Bellavita2888
    Bellavita2888 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats!.. and love the dress. I also love vintage clothes. ..so well made, nicer tailoring, better fabrics. Enjoy!
  • Rachywascakes
    Rachywascakes Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! I'm looking forward to when all the vintage clothes fit me too. The dress (and you too) is beautiful.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    The sleeves by the way, are called a dolman sleeve, wider at the top and tapered at the forearm or wrist. It's part of the vintage look.
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    Options
    Big vintage fan and I LOVE that dress! I have a nice little vintage collection that wasn't fitting me this winter which helped motivated me to get back on the wagon. This winter definitely wasn't too kind on my waistline. Hah. Luckily I've bounced right back and some of it is even fitting a little looser than I'd like. That dress looks fantastic on you and $40 is definitely a good deal for two vintage dresses too!
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That dress is super cute!
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    beautiful. Nice NSV
  • blessedmomma3
    Options
    Looks adorbs! be proud of yourself. I love 40's & 50's style, wish I could pull off rockabilly.
  • VaxSA
    VaxSA Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would lurrrrve to see the other dress as well, you look awesome, and I love rockers of vintage!
  • caitieck
    caitieck Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is hands down my favorite NSV of all time. I. Love. Vintage. (But I collect vintage Lilly Pulitzer which is thankfully a bit more forgiving hahaha)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!