my success

Options
This site has been a god scent to me . Love all the new friends and the encouragement

thanks for the well wishes , To all that have asked I was over 400 pounds a few years ago . I had lost my mom to lung cancer and my sister to overian. My sister was my best friend so that really through me into depression . My oldest son and his wife (now my best friend) came to the resue . They asked me to move to GA and help them take care of my grand sons . Both are active duty. Well I came in NOV . My son is really into fitness and started saying things . It wasnt till I saw a picture at christmas time I relized I wasnt going to live to see another if I didnt get control. So I started walking on a treadmill my son purchased for me . The home scale wouldnt even weigh me . 10 minutes on that thing and i was winded . But i kept pushing . I lost like 80 pounds , we moved to NC and I got slack and started gaining again . I went to a few meeting for bariactric surgery and said no way I can do this . yeah well exercising I messed knee. So need less to say I had bariactric surgery 2 years in december . Not a walk in the park trust me . i watched everything i put in my mouth and worked out daily. Tow years out is like you never had it done . So I am back at watching caolorie and doing the do !. God gave me back my life so I really need to step it up and get off the rest .. about 50 pounds .. Trust me its been a Journey and not easy . so thats my weight loss story... Not How Fast You Get There Its The way You Go To Get There.. All About Progression..Blessed Beyond Blessed

Replies

• thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW! You have really been through it all! I admire your strength to get through it all and push on to a healthy, happy life! You really do look amazing! The best of luck to you in losing those last pesky pounds!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you getting the rest off! You can do it!!! :)
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    WOW you are an inspirations...Hard works pay off....
  • Randallw25
    Options
    Wow that is great. You are doing a great job. Keep it up. You are a good inspiration to many peole on this site. Keep it up.
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And I totally agree with your statement "Not How Fast You Get There Its The way You Go To Get There.. All About Progression..Blessed Beyond Blessed"

Congratulations on everything!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!