Options

Replies

• catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Being able to keep up with my son.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    A whole new wardrobe. I put away $10 for every pound that I lose in a special savings account. Right now I have $180. The best part....no tax on clothes in PA! WOO HOO!!
  • Glos_Bloke
    Options
    A whole new wardrobe. I put away $10 for every pound that I lose in a special savings account. Right now I have $180. The best part....no tax on clothes in PA! WOO HOO!!

Now that sounds like a good idea! :laugh:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Of course a new wardrobe....I am going to Vegas in September and plan to hit goal by then so sitting by the pool and hitting the clubs with complete confidence will be my ultimate reward!!!!!
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I get flowers from my husband for every 10 pounds I lose, but the ultimate goal will be able to go hiking with him...and keep up with his pace.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    A night out alone with my hubby. We have 2 smallish kids and usually only get an hour for dinner alone on our anniversary, otherwise we get no time alone. So we're gonna have dinner and whatever and my mom is gonna watch the kids all night so we can have time alone. It will be nice lol
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    once i get down to my goal weight and I am happy with the way my body looks (especially shirtless) Im going on a beach vacation and NOT WEARING A SHIRT AND NOT FEELING ASHAMED OF MY BODY.

Maybe Outerbanks, or maybe my one love....JAMAICA.
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm going to need a whole new wardrobe!!! I would like a trip with my family, too.
  • Katz85340
    Katz85340 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    When you reach your goal what will be your reward? Maybe a takeaway, a new pair of jeans a trip to the hairdressers or perhaps a night out with your loved one?

For me it has to be a pair of tight leggings. Nothing exciting I know but I've never been able to wear them without looking like Max Wall.

They're all the fashion at the moment and I envy women who are able to look so sleek in them. I might even buy them now and keep reminding myself that I WILL GET THERE!!!

I guess my reward is a bit extravagant! I would like an Italian cruise and clothes for the trip from my hubby! Nothing real big! LOL!
  • Becs_lil
    Options
    I've got rewards for every 10lb loss :)
    So my first was 160 - New shoes
    150 - Facial and manicure
    140 - Get hair done
    130 - Buy new clothes
    120 - Get bellybutton pierced :)
  • kickermom
    Options
    My reward would be to get rid of the medicine that I have recently been put on for Type 2 Diabetes. New cloths would be nice too:wink:
  • MoM2LayLa09
    Options
    I have about 10 pairs of sexy, tight jeans that I haven't worn in 3 years and I keep holding on to them (one is a pair of new religion) my fave! so ... I just can't wait to wear all my clothes again : ) and most likely a trip to the hairdresser
  • sunshine7966
    Options
    I'm only 5 lbs away from my goal weight and I hope to meet it by Valentine's Day. I really haven't thought about what to treat myself to when I reach it though. Shopping is definitely in order as I only have 1 pair of jeans that fit and they are starting to get too big. I want to run a 5Kwith my husband in April and maybe reward myself for that too!!
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    I'll get a new wardrobe! My thing has been "I'm not going to buy clothes until I can't wear the ones I own, anymore!" Even then, I'm going to Goodwill until I reach my goal weight. It'll be nice to slip into a smaller pair of jeans at some point!

Hahaha you're doing the same thing I am. I'm Goodwilling it till I reach me goal or at least can get back in my old smaller jeans.
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    When I reach my goal I'd like to take a trip somewhere. Maybe a cruise for a couple days with the bf and do a photo shoot-I miss doing those.
  • Kay2Phat
    Kay2Phat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight my reward will be "life" literally! I know that my chances of chronic diseases will decrease and I'll be around for my sons. But in essence to life, I would like to put on a cute bathing suit and be greeted at the airport of St. Lucias island! Yessssssssss
  • gembanana
    gembanana Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    my body doesn't lose as much weight but I see big inch losses from exercise soo...i give myself a mini-reward every friday, if i do my cardio every morning that week. Sometimes it's a manicure, a wax, massage, facial, highlights... just something that I might do regularly but now only get to if i do the workout.

each five pound milestone i do something big... 145 will be eyelash extensions, 140 is some botox fro my forehead lines, and 135 (goal) is a brazillian blowout.

i dont need new clothes because I'll be able to fit into my skinny ones!

i know it's a bit superficial and indulgent, but it works for me. and all the money i'm saving eating out, going out (spending those hours in pilates and on the treadmill) and on wine pays for it and then some.
  • cbrownle
    cbrownle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have rewards for my mini-goals and then of course my main goal. I am going by jean size rather than pounds lost. I started out an 11 in jr's jeans. Here are my goals:

Size 9 jeans - New outfit including shoes <--I am close to this goal :)
    Size 7 jeans - Trip to the city w/my hubby and a possible overnight stay.
    Size 5 jeans - $500 mall shopping spree & Glamour shot photos!

My hubby is very supportive of me and he is of course going to be financing these goals ;)
  • chilipeppers
    Options
    I was thinking about getting my teeth professionally whitened for my reward!
  • gustogurl
    gustogurl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hopefully me and my hubby can afford a holiday, cause we are going somewhere tropical, which has never appealed to me because I sweat too much, so we are going to live on the beach in bathing suits...no cover ups..no dresses, bathing suits!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!